Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done to the Hammers

In selling out their new gaff

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2...ces-announced?

"They'll never sell out"

"Build it and they will come"

2 phrases we should bear in mind the next time our own stadium debate comes up, a stadium that is at least a decade away that will be home for the next 100 years.
    Last edited by Jeems; 20-07-2016, 01:12 PM.

Comment

With those season ticket prices it's hardly surprising........

Comment

You seen how much they reduced the pricing though.

far bigger club with a far bigger fan base than ours though. where i think we have 8-9k who will be there no matter what, whatever div we are in, they would have at least double that.

Comment

Well when you have a stadium that you have no build costs for, effectively handed the use of a stadium in prime location, you can afford to offer reduced tickets that are more than likely to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Very reasonable of them. Tbh if I was more local I would of snapped one up to see premier league football at that price
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

West Ham have massive support, always have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                In 1996, our average attendance 15,683. West Ham's was 22,340. The difference is definitely not as big as I'd thought it'd be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  Decent support but not massive at the gates, 10th largest home gates in EPL

Comment

Now their ground is going to be full of divs in half and half scarfs and other assorted cling ons, nice one
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Now their ground is going to be full of divs in half and half scarfs and other assorted cling ons, nice one
                      Exactly vesps , know loads at Arsenal that only do aways, same will happen with West Ham .
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        You seen how much they reduced the pricing though.

far bigger club with a far bigger fan base than ours though. where i think we have 8-9k who will be there no matter what, whatever div we are in, they would have at least double that.
                        I know loads of QPR fans who just dont go anymore and thats just me. Most say they cant be @rsed to get tickets for our little ground thinking only bad view seats are left. Ask yourselves who do you know whos a QPR fan and dont go anymore. Gotta be thousands out there who would love to have no worries about getting tickets with good facilities and views.

Comment

I know loads of QPR fans who just dont go anymore and thats just me. Most say they cant be @rsed to get tickets for our little ground thinking only bad view seats are left. Ask yourselves who do you know whos a QPR fan and dont go anymore. Gotta be thousands out there who would love to have no worries about getting tickets with good facilities and views.
                          I agree. Right stadium with the right ticket prices and we'll have loads returning.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Whats wrong with that, some may actually convert into supporters. When I was taken to my first ever R's game, I wasn't a supporter! (think I was still a Man U fan, I was about 7 though to be fair)

Comment

We dont exactly sell out very often though. If those people wanted to go, they could, pretty much every single week.

Comment

Working...
                              X