X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I wouldn't say GoT has been dull, but it's taking a long time to put all the pieces in place. I think the problem it has is there are so many story lines and characters and fates that are all interweaving. Still enjoying it though and still some great moments in this series, wouldn't you agree? *Spoiler Alert!* The reveal about Hodor, for example? Jon Snow? You can feel things building towards something epic. I would agree certain elements are dull though. Sam Tarly's story is a yawn.

I watched The Secret, agreed, gripping, Great performance from James Nesbitt.

Haven't got round to watching House of Cards. There's too much to watch!
    You would love house of cards Hubble. The story is intense and Kevin spacey was born for the role. You must make it a priority as it will certainly get into your top 3 of best watched TV series

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Finished season 4 of Bates, great recommendation Hubble! Brilliant acting all round, so sad to see Norman deteriorate so quickly this season. I like how it splits itself from the main Psycho universe, what happened in episode 9 was very unexpected! I actually quite enjoy the side plots - drug trade, Dylan, Emma etc. Wonder who's paying the bills/who's been running the motel since Emma left...dread to see their TripAdvisor reviews!

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    got has been pretty dull this season. I love house of cards. The secret, 4 episode series set in Belfast was superb. True story and very gripping. Mate at work is trying to get me into banshee. It's alright but a bit too prison break for me ie unbelievable eyewash.
    I wouldn't say GoT has been dull, but it's taking a long time to put all the pieces in place. I think the problem it has is there are so many story lines and characters and fates that are all interweaving. Still enjoying it though and still some great moments in this series, wouldn't you agree? *Spoiler Alert!* The reveal about Hodor, for example? Jon Snow? You can feel things building towards something epic. I would agree certain elements are dull though. Sam Tarly's story is a yawn.

I watched The Secret, agreed, gripping, Great performance from James Nesbitt.

Haven't got round to watching House of Cards. There's too much to watch!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    got has been pretty dull this season. I love house of cards. The secret, 4 episode series set in Belfast was superb. True story and very gripping. Mate at work is trying to get me into banshee. It's alright but a bit too prison break for me ie unbelievable eyewash.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Peaky Blinders season 3 is back soon, that's a proper show.
    Finally got round to catching up with Peaky Blinders. You're right Matty - proper show. It's actually bloody fantastic. I'm seriously impressed. Just finished season 1, now onto season 2.

Outlander season 2 is absolute shyte. What a let down. It's all about costumes and sets and hardly any action. Naff.

I've finished Bates Motel season 4, can't wait for season 5. Love this show. The tension rachets up and up and the final episode of 4 is a masterpiece. I was properly disturbed for hours afterwards! Just shows how good psychological drama can be (albeit with a fair amount of blood and gore chucked in for good measure).

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Although not new, I think I got the heads up from someone on here, but personally think Love/Hate, despite not having a big budget, is a decent watch.

Leave a comment:

• QPRHoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Started on OZ last night.
    Anyone seen it before?
    I think it's quality and very underrated when great TV series are mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Started on OZ last night.
    Anyone seen it before?

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I did enjoy Jessica Jones mate. As well as both series of Daredevil.
    Much preferred Daredevil to Arrow and Flash.
    Slightly off topic as it's a film, but Deadpool is definitely worth a gander if you haven't seen it already

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Dash of milk in that? BM gets better and better IMO - the tension really ratcheting up by series 4. And Vera Farmiga who plays Norma Bates is exceptional at playing the coy/vulnerable/slightly unhinged/sexy/manipulative mother. Poor old Norman!

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Great! Not sure if it will be your cup of tea Lone!
    She seemed to like it. I'm easily led.one lump or two ?

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Just read that Bates was renewed for a season 5, to air next year
    Great! Not sure if it will be your cup of tea Lone!

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Just read that Bates was renewed for a season 5, to air next year

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Just turned antiques roadshow over and am gonna give bates motel a run.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Now that I'm up to date with Bates Motel, decided to start watching Jessica Jones. I love it. Didn't realise it stars the beautiful and intriguing Krysten Ritter - Jesse's girlfriend from Breaking Bad. A darkly wry twist on the usual Superhero shtick. Looking forward to this one unfolding.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X