X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I started 'breaking bad' and on the third episode, I may try 'Hell on wheels' tonight if I can find it.
    Ah Breaking Bad..... The gold standard!

Stick with it MYU - some people bail out during the third series, they don't know what they're missing!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Just finished season 4 of Bates motel, it was brilliant. Nice to know that the best actor in it (Norman is actually a young eng actor). Going to give Mr robot a chance

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Where is Rectify on Hubs? Not into TV so much right now but it sounds good so I'll check it out
    I'm watching it on a Putlocker site - I'm not sure which mainstream providers have it.

http://putlocker.is/watch-rectify-tv...putlocker.html

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Where is Rectify on Hubs? Not into TV so much right now but it sounds good so I'll check it out

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Just started watching Rectify. Has anyone else heard of it? Saw it recommended in a TV article and thought I'd give it a go. It's absolutely brilliant so far, proper drama, beautifully played. It's about a guy who leaves prison after 19 years on death row for a rape and murder he didn't (or did he?) commit. Fresh evidence has come to light that throws doubt over the entire prosecution case, so he is released back to his family in a small town in Georgia in the American South.

Well worth checking out if you'd like to watch something of substance.

PS Mr Robot series 2 is doing my head in - it's so slow! Are you still into it Matty and Jeems?

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Stranger Things is marvelous.

Need a new series to start on, and ive heard good things about it, so think I'll go with Mr Robot.
    It's different mate, I can imagine it being a bit of a "Marmite" show, but I love it.

My bro has told m about that Stranger Things, I'l be giving that a go soon.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    I started 'breaking bad' and on the third episode, I may try 'Hell on wheels' tonight if I can find it.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Stranger Things is marvelous.

Need a new series to start on, and ive heard good things about it, so think I'll go with Mr Robot.

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Mr Robot is a fantastic show, don't think I've seen that mentioned in this thread anywhere.
    I'm on episode 3 now, I didnt realise the dude that played the pharaoh in Night at the Museum had such acting ability!

I like it, its very dark - the style of it reminds me of Fight Club, which is no bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Mr Robot is a fantastic show, don't think I've seen that mentioned in this thread anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    It's a pretty decent show and I'm currently watching season two of five. And yes Shania there is and they tattooed her face. She's a ##### that travels with the railway to satisfy the workers. I think she's going to have a bigger role to play as she's married to an Irish worker but she's in love with a black ex-slave (the railway bought them from prisons) and is carrying his child.
    Thanks,UpperP. I´m watching episode 4 in season 1 right now. and here she is. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    It's a pretty decent show and I'm currently watching season two of five. And yes Shania there is and they tattooed her face. She's a ##### that travels with the railway to satisfy the workers. I think she's going to have a bigger role to play as she's married to an Irish worker but she's in love with a black ex-slave (the railway bought them from prisons) and is carrying his child.
    Really great show that.touches of deadwood at times which I wish they would have continued.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Anyone here seen "Hell on wheels?" Is there a white female character in that series who once (alledgedly) was captured by native americans? This character is based on a true story which I´m interested in.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I want to watch that.
    I think you will like it.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Is Bates Motel anything like Psycho?
    Completely based on it, but as a prequel, set however in the present day. Hope that's clear!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X