X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    Was born in '61 and maybe growing up in that era strikes a chord. Life without mobile phones, computers, the internet, might seem a bit boring to the youngsters on here, but I think it's pretty good so far and have high hopes for it being a success.
    Snap. A vintage year Uppers.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Just seen 1st episode of quarry has potential
    Was born in '61 and maybe growing up in that era strikes a chord. Life without mobile phones, computers, the internet, might seem a bit boring to the youngsters on here, but I think it's pretty good so far and have high hopes for it being a success.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Just finished watching Startup. Very enjoyable.
    Glad you liked it mate. Give it a go guys, well worth a look IMHO,don't think you'll be disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Just seen 1st episode of quarry has potential

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Just finished watching Startup. Very enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I saw the first episode of Westworld last night. Absolutely brilliant. If it carries on in the same manner it will be an epic series.
    The film is less than 6 and sh it, the series is 9.2 imbd

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    I saw the first episode of Westworld last night. Absolutely brilliant. If it carries on in the same manner it will be an epic series.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Apart from the Marvel/Superhero stuff, they're making lots of films in to series.
    Lethal Weapon (can't see that working),
    The Exorcist (seen a couple of episodes and looks ok so far)
    Westworld (haven't seen it so can't comment)

Anyone checked out Conviction yet? Seen the first two episodes and found it quite entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now. Pretty decent. With Kiefer Sutherland, I always relate him to his character in 24 where he just destroyed anyone in his path so when I see weakness from him in another show, it annoys me massively. (I hated his weak persona in Touch, for example)

4 episodes in, a decent start. Unsure why they are releasing an episode a week though.
    Really enjoyong it so far. Bit frustrating its one a week, but i think it is kinda good for suspense shows.

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now. Pretty decent. With Kiefer Sutherland, I always relate him to his character in 24 where he just destroyed anyone in his path so when I see weakness from him in another show, it annoys me massively. (I hated his weak persona in Touch, for example)

4 episodes in, a decent start. Unsure why they are releasing an episode a week though.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I can't stick Adam Sandler and his comedy's are dreadful because he must be the least funny actor I have ever seen. Like most said I really don't get how he's had a career but then Americans look for different things in a comedy. I like a little subtleness but the bloke is so untalented and I would now avoid him and totally useless. Got quarry to watch and then bloodline
    I'm liking what I've seen so far with Quarry. I started watching Bloodline when it first came out but for some unknown reason stopped halfway through season 1. Thanks for reminding me about it as I thought it was a good watch and will give it another go.

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Just started watching Luke Cage. Must say I'm a big fan of the Marvel films and their Netflix series (Daredevil and Jessica Jones) have been awesome. Luke Cage is another one.
    Daredevil is really good. Watched that amanda knox doc on netflix, there is still something unusual about her that just doesnt sit right. Although I dont think she killed her as she would have had blood stains somewhere and dna residue from meredith somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Marvel Agents of Shield is also decent
    Yeah Im enjoying that too.

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Just started watching Luke Cage. Must say I'm a big fan of the Marvel films and their Netflix series (Daredevil and Jessica Jones) have been awesome. Luke Cage is another one.
    Marvel Agents of Shield is also decent

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X