Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    One I've only just discovered thanks to one of the blokes at work, but it's into season 3 now. It's called Power, dunno if anyone's seen it? Class program! Very good!

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Just started Shooter, another Netflix original. Only 3 episodes in but is absolutely brilliant so far. Ryan Philippe, ex teen heartthrob is the very manly lead...nohomo

(slightly homo)
    Need to watch the last two, forgot about it. Really enjoyed the first episode. Also need to watch the latest designated survivor. Anyone watched the missing finale?

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Just started Shooter, another Netflix original. Only 3 episodes in but is absolutely brilliant so far. Ryan Philippe, ex teen heartthrob is the very manly lead...nohomo

(slightly homo)

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    BBC 1 9pm Tues nights, you'll get the 1st episode on player with 2 more to watch. Miles better than a dull walking dead episode of late. Gripping and brilliant acting well worth a watch mate and shocking that it's a true story
    Watched the 1st episode. Well good. Like a lot of US series but you can't beat a good old British drama. Line of Duty is also a top show and also enjoyed Happy Valley.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Rillington Place! Thanks for the steer Weare, will take a look.

Just watched the latest episode of Westworld. I think it's absolutely stunning. For those that are into such things, I think we're seeing echoes of Nietzsche in it now. Superb.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Not heard of that, what channel is it on?
    BBC 1 9pm Tues nights, you'll get the 1st episode on player with 2 more to watch. Miles better than a dull walking dead episode of late. Gripping and brilliant acting well worth a watch mate and shocking that it's a true story

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Riddlington place fantastic. 1st time in a long time I've felt my TV licence is justified
    Not heard of that, what channel is it on?

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Riddlington place fantastic. 1st time in a long time I've felt my TV licence is justified

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Walking Dead back. Cant believe they killed who they did
    Finally got round to watching the first episode of the new series. God it was revolting. Seriously, that level of violence is obscene. Made me wish I'd never watched it. I know this might sound a tad hypocritical, since I've watched the whole series so far, but this was taking it to a new low. Deeply unpleasant. I guess it's a race to the bottom in terms of how shocking they can be. Don't really want to watch any more.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    As good if not even a tad better imo.
    Yeah, I'd probably agree.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    Season 1 of Fargo is excellent. Martin Freeman is also good in it. For some reason I didn't bother watching season 2. Did you and if so is it as good as the 1st?
    As good if not even a tad better imo.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Really like most shows with Billy Bob Thornton in, enjoyed Goliath, plus thought the first season of Fargo was fantastic.
    Season 1 of Fargo is excellent. Martin Freeman is also good in it. For some reason I didn't bother watching season 2. Did you and if so is it as good as the 1st?

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    Watched it a while back and really enjoyed it. Also liked Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton and Chance with Hugh Laurie.
    Really like most shows with Billy Bob Thornton in, enjoyed Goliath, plus thought the first season of Fargo was fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Just started watching Startup - 4 episodes in - really enjoying it. Martin Freeman plays a dodgy FBI agent, it's set in Miami - very sexy and sassy - and you get hooked in pretty quick. Plus it has a crossover with my thread on bitcoin!
    Watched it a while back and really enjoyed it. Also liked Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton and Chance with Hugh Laurie.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Just started watching Startup - 4 episodes in - really enjoying it. Martin Freeman plays a dodgy FBI agent, it's set in Miami - very sexy and sassy - and you get hooked in pretty quick. Plus it has a crossover with my thread on bitcoin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X