X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeems
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Not a show i imagine many on here watch, but my bestie goes into the celeb big brother house tonight, he should be good value and worth a watch.
    Who's your bestie?

Grant Bovey was on it last year and I was doing some business with a couple of his old companys. Until they both went bust. He still owes me around £30k. Ugly b*stard.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Not a show i imagine many on here watch, but my bestie goes into the celeb big brother house tonight, he should be good value and worth a watch.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Finished The Night Of. Brilliant watch. Now for Westworld.

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    No worries mate! I can understand why Rectify isn't everyone's cup of tea. What I loved about TWD in the early series was how it explored moral dilemma and what it means to be human, and how these warped in the face of extreme adversity. But the last couple of series it's got repetitive and a bit silly really. And as I said, I found the latest episode after the mid-season break to be repulsive. Lost it for me.

I did start watching The Night of and it's excellent, that's for sure, but there's only so many TV dramas you can devote time to. In the meantime, VIKINGS is back!! Loving this latest series so far.
    Vikings is blinding. Think il bank a few then have a lazy afternoon watching a load. Yeah,walking dead save for a few minutes of the last season has been pony.the new misanthrope play a good part though I think.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    Apologies Hubbs. Didn't fancy it tbh but lots on here bigged it up so decided to give it a go and glad I did. Near the end of season 3 and he's really starting to lose the plot.
    Same as TWD, not a zombie fan but everyone kept raving about it. Watched series 1 but couldn't see what all the fuss was about.
    Gave Rectify another go. agree it's very well acted, especially the lead, but not my cup of tea.
    No worries mate! I can understand why Rectify isn't everyone's cup of tea. What I loved about TWD in the early series was how it explored moral dilemma and what it means to be human, and how these warped in the face of extreme adversity. But the last couple of series it's got repetitive and a bit silly really. And as I said, I found the latest episode after the mid-season break to be repulsive. Lost it for me.

I did start watching The Night of and it's excellent, that's for sure, but there's only so many TV dramas you can devote time to. In the meantime, VIKINGS is back!! Loving this latest series so far.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Started watching The Night Of up to the 3rd so far found it fantastic.
    Top show glad you like it.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I won't mention who started the thread on it then Uppers!

Apologies Hubbs. Didn't fancy it tbh but lots on here bigged it up so decided to give it a go and glad I did. Near the end of season 3 and he's really starting to lose the plot.
    Same as TWD, not a zombie fan but everyone kept raving about it. Watched series 1 but couldn't see what all the fuss was about.
    Gave Rectify another go. agree it's very well acted, especially the lead, but not my cup of tea.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Started watching The Night Of up to the 3rd so far found it fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    Just finished season 2 of Bates Motel. It's excellent and I'm glad I took Weare and a few others advice. The actress who plays the mum is absolutely brilliant.
    The Night of is a great watch too and I highly reccommend it.
    I won't mention who started the thread on it then Uppers!

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Westworld was awesome. Now gotta wait until 2018 for the second series.

Started on Outsiders last night after a recommendation. Seems good so far.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Mid-season finale of The Walking Dead is next week

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Cheers upper think i'll watch that first before westworld

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Just finished season 2 of Bates Motel. It's excellent and I'm glad I took Weare and a few others advice. The actress who plays the mum is absolutely brilliant.
    The Night of is a great watch too and I highly reccommend it.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Just finished Bates and that was brill. Got all 9 episodes of Westworld ready to watch, also got The Night Of ready too. Anyone see that ?

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Just started Shooter, another Netflix original. Only 3 episodes in but is absolutely brilliant so far. Ryan Philippe, ex teen heartthrob is the very manly lead...nohomo

(slightly homo)
    I thought they'd struggle to stretch the film in to a series but so far so good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X