Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Wish i could banish the memory of Breaking Bad just to be able to watch it all the way through again without knowing what was about to happen.
    One of those rare shows that gets better season by season.
    Only two others like that for me - Sopranos and The Wire.
    Get on bates motel its the bollo cks north
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Started watching breaking bad when it first came out 2008/9. Cant believe how long ago that was. Might have to re watch it as it's a classic

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Ah Breaking Bad..... The gold standard!

Stick with it MYU - some people bail out during the third series, they don't know what they're missing!
        Agreed Hubble. Brilliant series.
        Have you seen 'Better call Saul?'

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Agreed Hubble. Brilliant series.
          Have you seen 'Better call Saul?'
          Yes I have mate - kind of liked it, kind of...meh. I appreciated the alternately wry and wistful humour and Slippin' Jimmy... but it lacked any real dramatic tension.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Breaking bad is the boll ocks. Can't believe some are still watching it
            Some one told me about it a few weeks ago so I looked on IMDB and it has a rating of 9.5 !! so downloaded em all. Glad I did.
            Bates is next going by you lot. Cheers

Comment

Yes I have mate - kind of liked it, kind of...meh. I appreciated the alternately wry and wistful humour and Slippin' Jimmy... but it lacked any real dramatic tension.
              Yes, I know what you mean but it was a great development of Jimmys character and how he bacame what he is in Breaking Bad.
              His girfriends drawly nasaly voice was particularly annoying though.

Comment

Yes, I know what you mean but it was a great development of Jimmys character and how he bacame what he is in Breaking Bad.
                I did like " 's all good man.." !

Comment

I did like " 's all good man.." !
                  Yes, clever that. I just assumed he was jewish with the name Saul.

Comment

BB is one of my all time favourites along with GOT, Love/Hate, The Wire, The Sapranos and Spartacus.
                    A series about a lawyer, albeit a slippery one, was never going to be as dramatic as one about drug dealing. But like CCJ I have enjoyed the humour and seeing how Jimmy/Saul, Mike and Tuco started off. I've known a few shady characters like Jimmy, and while you wouldn't trust them as far as you could throw them, you can't help but like them and despite not being 'tough guys' respect the risks that they take.

Comment

• "The Get Down"

"Stranger Things"

Comment

• I thought Stranger Things was massively overrated, was a bit meh imo. Would plough Nancy tenderly though.

Narcos Season 2 out on Netflix this Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          I thought Stranger Things was massively overrated, was a bit meh imo. Would plough Nancy tenderly though.

Narcos Season 2 out on Netflix this Friday!
                          All 10 episodes together

Comment

• Just finished series 4 of Ray Donovan. Each series better than the last. Got to say, this is an absolutely blinding show, well worth a watch if you haven't seen it. Along with Rectify, my favourite series of last couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Just finished series 4 of Ray Donovan. Each series better than the last. Got to say, this is an absolutely blinding show, well worth a watch if you haven't seen it. Along with Rectify, my favourite series of last couple of years.
                              I watch it with her,but that's why I watch it.I find it very samey and predictable.and Ray's Mrs really aggs me eyes out.she was good in deadwood though.
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Hmm, fair enough Lone, horses for courses and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X