No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys at work love stranger things, totally agree with jeems just OK but rating of imbd and work mates must be watching a different show. Felt like I was watching the Goonies but just not as good a version lol
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Currently watching Star Trek the Next Generation on netflix. Never really watched first time round and it certainly isnt for everyone but not bad so far. On a similar note Battlestar Galatica is a pretty enjoyable show as well. Also really enjoyed The Jinx about Robert Durst who may have killed his wife, best friend and neightbour. He was a heck of a strange man but such an enthralling personality I couldnt stop listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Just finished series 4 of Ray Donovan. Each series better than the last. Got to say, this is an absolutely blinding show, well worth a watch if you haven't seen it. Along with Rectify, my favourite series of last couple of years.
        Each to their own but I think Ray Donovan started off well and has gone downhill. I do expect a bit of poetic licence in tv shows but how many times has he mugged off the FBI now? He's also turned over the Armenian mafia and now the Russians. Would have definitely been ironed out.
        I watched the first few episodes of Rectify when it first came out, maybe it's supposed to and I should have persevered, but it seemed a bit too #####y for my liking.

Comment

• Anyone seen 'The Night of'? Really good IMHO and well worth a watch. I was a bit dubious at first as the main character is a young US born Muslim and thought it was going to be sympathetic towards them. Him being Muslim is really only a side issue, so give it a chance, you'll be glad you did.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
            Anyone seen 'The Night of'? Really good IMHO and well worth a watch. I was a bit dubious at first as the main character is a young US born Muslim and thought it was going to be sympathetic towards them. Him being Muslim is really only a side issue, so give it a chance, you'll be glad you did.
            Going to give it a watch soon upper, a mate of mine has been raving about it.

Comment

• Yeah my mate was raving about The Night Of too, so going to watch that next.

What was the word that got censored Upper P? Rectify was a bit too _________ for you?! I imagine it's not to everyones' taste but for me it's the most beautifully played and nuanced drama I've seen in years.

Comment

• Narcos season 2 was great. I think they made a mistake in covering his rise and fall over 10+ years in season 1. Season 2 felt very slow in comparison.

A lot of my shows are coming back now, I'm looking forward to hating every character in the Walking Dead again for being utterly stupid every single episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Narcos season 2 was great. I think they made a mistake in covering his rise and fall over 10+ years in season 1. Season 2 felt very slow in comparison.

A lot of my shows are coming back now, I'm looking forward to hating every character in the Walking Dead again for being utterly stupid every single episode.
                  Haha, I know what you mean, but don't you think they've got even stupider? It pretty much ruined the last series for me, especially the last few episodes. Here's the scenario: there's a crazy violent gang out to get us, what shall we do? I know, let's forget about defending our place, let's all go out individually and wander around until we get caught.... duh.

I loved the first five series of this. Not any more. Also, that place they live, where does the power come from FFS? Etc.!

And on the point of implausibility in drama and UP's comments regarding Ray Donovan, yes, I know what you mean, but for me dramatic licence covers it, whereas in TWD, it doesn't! After years of fighting off zombies and nutters, would they really be that dumb? Yes, I will still watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                    Anyone seen 'The Night of'? Really good IMHO and well worth a watch. I was a bit dubious at first as the main character is a young US born Muslim and thought it was going to be sympathetic towards them. Him being Muslim is really only a side issue, so give it a chance, you'll be glad you did.
                    I'm watching that at the moment.she didn't fancy it at first but we stuck with it and it's very good.you clocked what film the lawyer is out of ?
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Haha, I know what you mean, but don't you think they've got even stupider? It pretty much ruined the last series for me, especially the last few episodes. Here's the scenario: there's a crazy violent gang out to get us, what shall we do? I know, let's forget about defending our place, let's all go out individually and wander around until we get caught.... duh.

I loved the first five series of this. Not any more. Also, that place they live, where does the power come from FFS? Etc.!

And on the point of implausibility in drama and UP's comments regarding Ray Donovan, yes, I know what you mean, but for me dramatic licence covers it, whereas in TWD, it doesn't! After years of fighting off zombies and nutters, would they really be that dumb? Yes, I will still watch it.
                      Rick used to be that creepy stalker in love actually.thats a bit scarey.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        I'm watching that at the moment.she didn't fancy it at first but we stuck with it and it's very good.you clocked what film the lawyer is out of ?
                        Glad your enjoying it. Which lawyer? The female defence one's face looks familiar and I'm pretty sure she's a British actress.

Comment

Yeah my mate was raving about The Night Of too, so going to watch that next.

What was the word that got censored Upper P? Rectify was a bit too _________ for you?! I imagine it's not to everyones' taste but for me it's the most beautifully played and nuanced drama I've seen in years.
                          Non cey and although they let him out stilll thought the fella was guilty. Maybe that's what they want you to think and it would make a change from the norm if he was? As you rate it highly, I might give it another try.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            Nasir's lawyer was from dirty rotten scoundrels, She was the woman Martin and Caine were trying to con.

Comment

I watched the 1st series of TWD because everybody told me how good it is, but Zombies just don't do it for me.

Comment

Haha, I know what you mean, but don't you think they've got even stupider?
                                They know that rubbing walker blood on them pretty much makes them immune. Yet when they go out on raids, they are clean as a whistle. They pack guns, supplies etc but never their best method of survival ffs!! I think if they employed common sense, they'd survive indefinitely and wheres the fun in that I guess?!

Comment

Working...
                                X