Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Mr Robot is a fantastic show, don't think I've seen that mentioned in this thread anywhere.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Mr Robot is a fantastic show, don't think I've seen that mentioned in this thread anywhere.
      I'm on episode 3 now, I didnt realise the dude that played the pharaoh in Night at the Museum had such acting ability!

      I like it, its very dark - the style of it reminds me of Fight Club, which is no bad thing.

      Comment


      • #78
        Stranger Things is marvelous.

        Need a new series to start on, and ive heard good things about it, so think I'll go with Mr Robot.

        Comment


        • #79
          I started 'breaking bad' and on the third episode, I may try 'Hell on wheels' tonight if I can find it.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Stranger Things is marvelous.

            Need a new series to start on, and ive heard good things about it, so think I'll go with Mr Robot.
            It's different mate, I can imagine it being a bit of a "Marmite" show, but I love it.

            My bro has told m about that Stranger Things, I'l be giving that a go soon.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment


            • #81
              Just started watching Rectify. Has anyone else heard of it? Saw it recommended in a TV article and thought I'd give it a go. It's absolutely brilliant so far, proper drama, beautifully played. It's about a guy who leaves prison after 19 years on death row for a rape and murder he didn't (or did he?) commit. Fresh evidence has come to light that throws doubt over the entire prosecution case, so he is released back to his family in a small town in Georgia in the American South.

              Well worth checking out if you'd like to watch something of substance.



              PS Mr Robot series 2 is doing my head in - it's so slow! Are you still into it Matty and Jeems?

              Comment


              • #82
                Where is Rectify on Hubs? Not into TV so much right now but it sounds good so I'll check it out

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Where is Rectify on Hubs? Not into TV so much right now but it sounds good so I'll check it out
                  I'm watching it on a Putlocker site - I'm not sure which mainstream providers have it.

                  http://putlocker.is/watch-rectify-tv...putlocker.html

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Just finished season 4 of Bates motel, it was brilliant. Nice to know that the best actor in it (Norman is actually a young eng actor). Going to give Mr robot a chance
                    I played sunday league football today.

                    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I started 'breaking bad' and on the third episode, I may try 'Hell on wheels' tonight if I can find it.
                      Ah Breaking Bad..... The gold standard!

                      Stick with it MYU - some people bail out during the third series, they don't know what they're missing!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Just finished season 4 of Bates motel, it was brilliant. Nice to know that the best actor in it (Norman is actually a young eng actor). Going to give Mr robot a chance
                        Glad you agree with me on Bates Motel weare, I thought it was brilliant. Apparently they're filming a fifth series.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Ah Breaking Bad..... The gold standard!

                          Stick with it MYU - some people bail out during the third series, they don't know what they're missing!
                          I did as well, I keep meaning to watch it but it's not getting me hooked in.

                          Can't wait for the fifth Bates series.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Im on Breaking Bad too. Season 3 After a slow start its griping.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Breaking bad is the boll ocks. Can't believe some are still watching it
                              I played sunday league football today.

                              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Wish i could banish the memory of Breaking Bad just to be able to watch it all the way through again without knowing what was about to happen.
                                One of those rare shows that gets better season by season.
                                Only two others like that for me - Sopranos and The Wire.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X