Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Albert Finney wasnt he playing a character called Norman Bates? Anyway; He was/is a great actor. Nowadays I watch Hinterland and The West. I watched Centennial some moths ago and I still cant get it out of my head. Wow.. Top actors,top story and a very realistic take on how the American Natives lost their land.

    Edit; Antony Perkins played Norman Bates. Hannibal Lecter and Norman Bates.
    But OK, after having read about this series on wiki, Im not sure Bates Motel is something I want to see ....
    Last edited by Shania; 08-06-2016, 07:46 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

    Comment


    • #47
      Oh my God, who's seen the latest episode of GoT? Amazing.

      Comment


      • #48
        I've been watching a brilliant comedy called "Fresh off the Boat", about an Asian (Chinese) immigrant family settling into life in the US - based on the real life experiences of a US TV Chef (Eddie Huang - no, me either btw). Stereotypes for sure, but shows how the Chinese integrate into community's so well.

        Comment


        • #49
          Discovered Billions recently, Damian Lewis (Brody in Homeland, decent football skills too!) is the lead. It's about the high powered world of hedge funds and how the US Attorney and SEC are trying to clamp down on insider trading. I thought it'd be quite slow but its actually very gripping, yet to come across a boring episode

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            Discovered Billions recently, Damian Lewis (Brody in Homeland, decent football skills too!) is the lead. It's about the high powered world of hedge funds and how the US Attorney and SEC are trying to clamp down on insider trading. I thought it'd be quite slow but its actually very gripping, yet to come across a boring episode
            Cool, I'm going to check that out, thanks for that Jeems.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Oh my God, who's seen the latest episode of GoT? Amazing.
              Coming late to this thread, but what is GoT?

              Comment


              • #52
                Game of thrones
                I played sunday league football today.

                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Found myself rewatching The Office last week. Nice warm up for the brent film due out later this year.
                  Tried giving the American version a watch, but just couldn't get into it. Trust them to turn it into 20+ episode seasons as well. Always been quantity over quality as far as TV shows are concerned over there.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Found myself rewatching The Office last week. Nice warm up for the brent film due out later this year.
                    Tried giving the American version a watch, but just couldn't get into it. Trust them to turn it into 20+ episode seasons as well. Always been quantity over quality as far as TV shows are concerned over there.
                    I was the same, stick with it though mate, it really is brilliant.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Oh my God, who's seen the latest episode of GoT? Amazing.
                      *SPOILER ALERT*



                      R+ L = J revealed finally. The wildfire scene was pretty cool but I found tommens death the most poignant, really well done IMO

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        *SPOILER ALERT*



                        R+ L = J revealed finally. The wildfire scene was pretty cool but I found tommens death the most poignant, really well done IMO
                        When I posted that I was referring to episode 8. Episode 9 of this series of GoT was epic and 10, the final episode, the one you're referring to, was nothing short of exquisite, IMHO. Tommen's death so poignant, as you say, and the rise to power of the women! Everything now set up perfectly for (what I think will be) the final series.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          When I posted that I was referring to episode 8. Episode 9 of this series of GoT was epic and 10, the final episode, the one you're referring to, was nothing short of exquisite, IMHO. Tommen's death so poignant, as you say, and the rise to power of the women! Everything now set up perfectly for (what I think will be) the final series.
                          Never saw that coming at all. IMHO the best last episode of a series they've done by far. Apparently there's going to be two more series, seven episodes and eight. Think the next one will be about who's the rightful king/queen and the last battling the white walkers. Bring it on. I can't wait.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            There is going to be 2 more seasons but they will have less episodes, 7 or 8 instead of 10 but they might be longer episodes. There a few twists I expect to happen (won't reveal them here as I don't want to ruin it) but it's mainly about Jon snow/targaryan and danaerys forming an alliance (or possibly not) and eventually fighting the whitewalkers.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              When I posted that I was referring to episode 8. Episode 9 of this series of GoT was epic and 10, the final episode, the one you're referring to, was nothing short of exquisite, IMHO. Tommen's death so poignant, as you say, and the rise to power of the women! Everything now set up perfectly for (what I think will be) the final series.
                              Oh and I forgot the arya stark and the reverse red wedding scene was pretty mind blowing!!!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                There is going to be 2 more seasons but they will have less episodes, 7 or 8 instead of 10 but they might be longer episodes. There a few twists I expect to happen (won't reveal them here as I don't want to ruin it) but it's mainly about Jon snow/targaryan and danaerys forming an alliance (or possibly not) and eventually fighting the whitewalkers.
                                I think that's on the cards Hovis - also surely Danni and Jon are half brother and sister? Isn't that the twist? Love the fact he is pale, dark haired, Northern - Jon Snow - winter; and she is fire, Southern, dragon, summer.

                                And yes, the reverse Red Wedding scene with Arya was superb.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X