No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to watch Britannia. I also have altered carbon to watch on Netflix which should be good and quite like a good sci fi. As there is very to little to no comedy this day and age I am really liking two doors down. You can watch 3 episodes on BBC I player.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Going to watch Britannia. I also have altered carbon to watch on Netflix which should be good and quite like a good sci fi. As there is very to little to no comedy this day and age I am really liking two doors down. You can watch 3 episodes on BBC I player.
      Enjoyed altered carbon and have just started watching WACO (based on a book written by a survivor).

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
        Enjoyed altered carbon and have just started watching WACO (based on a book written by a survivor).
        Would advise anyone to watch WACO (only 6 episodes). It shows the FBI and the ATF (alcohol, tobacco and firearms) are a law unto themselves . I originally thought they were just a bunch of religious freaks who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory but even if the story is slightly exaggerated (maybe it's not) the FBI and ATF have definitely not come out of this in a good light. In fact they're responsible for a lot of unnecessary deaths (this isn't the only instance) and covered things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Been watching Britannia (Sky) and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a sucker for historical drama, particularly this period, and despite the 'nutty' tag, it's pretty spot on when it comes to shamanism and alternative realities. Great to see such an unusual take on the Roman invasion of Britain. Hard to get past the Donovan theme music though. Who the hell chose that?

Just started watching Shetland - latest series - not sure what it is about this crime drama set in... well, you've guessed it, the Shetland Isles, but I like it.

Watched McMafia - slick and watchable, but just a trifle far-fetched...
          And so do I. On swedish television tomorrow. As you might know, Shetland is based on Ann Cleves crime novels. A good watch(and read).
          Last edited by Shania; 09-03-2018, 05:19 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• The Sinner starring Jessica Biel is decent. Housewife murders someone randomly. Can get a little dark at times but a decent plot. Has been renewed for season 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
              The Sinner starring Jessica Biel is decent. Housewife murders someone randomly. Can get a little dark at times but a decent plot. Has been renewed for season 2
              Thanks!! I will give this one a try.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• I'm six episodes into the The Crossing on Amazon. It is so frickin good I can't tell you. A touch of scifi - which I like - but such good human drama. Layered. And a really gripping thriller to boot. Very nicely shot, directed and acted with a great script. Did I say I liked it?!

Comment

• Finished the latest season of Homeland. I liked how it was different to the usual Muslim terrorist plots. I dont want to ruin it for those who havent seen it, but I am hoping the next (and final) season will be a throwback to Season 1 (ie is the character a terrorist or not)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Finished the latest season of Homeland. I liked how it was different to the usual Muslim terrorist plots. I dont want to ruin it for those who havent seen it, but I am hoping the next (and final) season will be a throwback to Season 1 (ie is the character a terrorist or not)
                    Enjoyed it too. If you like the story line of this season try designated survivor with Keefer Sutherland.

Comment

• If you're of a certain age and liked the 'Karate Kid' movie take a look at Cobra Kai. It's set 30 years on from the original.

Comment

Working...
                      X