No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not really a fan of horrors which Phsyco was but Weare and a few others have recommended Bates Motel, so will give it a try once I've finished watching Longmire. If you like a modern day cowboy series (maybe Lone) give it a try.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      Anyone watch the missing on Bbc? Enjoyed the first series but actually finding this one even more difficult to predict and interesting.
      Thanks for the heads up Nano. Enjoyed season 1, didn't know that there was a second season, will have to check it out.

Comment

• Please tell me some of you have started watching Westworld? It's magnificent!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Please tell me some of you have started watching Westworld? It's magnificent!!
          Planning to start tonight. Everyone who has mentioned it seems to love it so quite excited.

Comment

Watched the 1st episode when it came out but am waiting until season one is finished

Comment

• Saw an advert for Quantico yesterday which looked pretty good, apparently on second season so need to catch.up.

Comment

Saw an advert for Quantico yesterday which looked pretty good, apparently on second season so need to catch.up.
                Its ok. Got a bit bored of it, storyline not the best imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Its ok. Got a bit bored of it, storyline not the best imo
                  Lost interest in it as well. Found it hard to follow the storyline.
                  Just finished series 5 of Longmire. If you like a western/cowboy genre give this a try.

Comment

• Onto season 12 of Criminal Minds now. Great show. Whilst most cop type shows have a few mundane cases and maybe one big crazy serial killer as the cliff hanger/season finale, this show is literally super crazy killer in every single episode. Men, women and very occasionally children are all fair game. It delves into the psyche of the criminal, which makes pretty interesting viewing!

Comment

Started it a week or so ago. The western is one of me favourite genres.i like the Jurassic park spin on it all.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Just started watching Startup - 4 episodes in - really enjoying it. Martin Freeman plays a dodgy FBI agent, it's set in Miami - very sexy and sassy - and you get hooked in pretty quick. Plus it has a crossover with my thread on bitcoin!

Comment

Just started watching Startup - 4 episodes in - really enjoying it. Martin Freeman plays a dodgy FBI agent, it's set in Miami - very sexy and sassy - and you get hooked in pretty quick. Plus it has a crossover with my thread on bitcoin!
                          Watched it a while back and really enjoyed it. Also liked Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton and Chance with Hugh Laurie.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                            Watched it a while back and really enjoyed it. Also liked Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton and Chance with Hugh Laurie.
                            Really like most shows with Billy Bob Thornton in, enjoyed Goliath, plus thought the first season of Fargo was fantastic.

Comment

Really like most shows with Billy Bob Thornton in, enjoyed Goliath, plus thought the first season of Fargo was fantastic.
                              Season 1 of Fargo is excellent. Martin Freeman is also good in it. For some reason I didn't bother watching season 2. Did you and if so is it as good as the 1st?

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                                Season 1 of Fargo is excellent. Martin Freeman is also good in it. For some reason I didn't bother watching season 2. Did you and if so is it as good as the 1st?
                                As good if not even a tad better imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X