Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bitcoin price rising - alternatives for portfolio - tips for next big price rise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    One question Hubs: When you sell BTC (on Local Bitcoins for eg) roughly how much in commission or transaction fees do you have to pay?
    IMO
    YMMV
    LOL

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      One question Hubs: When you sell BTC (on Local Bitcoins for eg) roughly how much in commission or transaction fees do you have to pay?
      It's free on local bitcoins, no charge.

      When you transfer bitcoin from one wallet to another, yours or someone else's, there is always a minuscule fee that goes to the bitcoin mining community. It varies depending on what's happening on the blockchain, something like 0.0003 of a bitcoin.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        It's free on local bitcoins, no charge.

        When you transfer bitcoin from one wallet to another, yours or someone else's, there is always a minuscule fee that goes to the bitcoin mining community. It varies depending on what's happening on the blockchain, something like 0.0003 of a bitcoin.
        Thanks Hubs, that's good to hear.
        IMO
        YMMV
        LOL

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          If you'd have asked me Bri I would have told you everything you needed to know. Several have people PM'd me over the last year and most of them have invested as far as I know. There are plenty of beginners guides out there, here's one that's looks okay: http://www.coindesk.com/information/
          Cheers Hubs, will send you a PM when I read it if you don't mind.
          "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Cheers Hubs, will send you a PM when I read it if you don't mind.
            No probs Bri.

            Comment


            • #81
              Bitcoin has topped 2000 today.

              Comment


              • #82
                Bitcoin is over 2,500 today. Even the mainstream are coming on board now.

                From: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/08/bitc...e-of-gold.html

                "Bitcoin climbs to record, nearly three times the price of gold
                Bitcoin hit a record high above $3,500 Tuesday morning, more than tripling in value for the year.
                That's nearly three times the price of gold, which settled at $1,262.60 an ounce, up nearly 10 percent for 2017."

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Is there a dummies guide?
                  Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  There are plenty of beginners guides out there, here's one that's looks okay: http://www.coindesk.com/information/
                  Another excellent one here: https://bitcoin.org
                  IMO
                  YMMV
                  LOL

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    On another massive surge - spot price right now: 3452

                    Expect it will plummet back down to something like 2800 then keep on climbing...

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Fair play Hubs. I remember you posting it was worth a punt when the price was around 700.
                      I had planned to buy a couple of grands worth but bottled it in the end.
                      Serves me right.
                      He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                        Fair play Hubs. I remember you posting it was worth a punt when the price was around 700.
                        I had planned to buy a couple of grands worth but bottled it in the end.
                        Serves me right.
                        Still not too late to invest Itso... wait for it to dip and buy some.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Has to be said that Alpha Bay type busts don't engender a lot of confidence at the mo, a few bitcoins went west the other day....

                          There are other probs but I've always seen Bitcoin as a kind of virtual gold, the newest currency seems to mirror the oldest. And that means there will be opportunities. Buy low.....

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Still not too late to invest Itso... wait for it to dip and buy some.
                            Might just do that mate
                            He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Hope all of you who bought have held on to your btc - today's current price 3,700

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Its official, Hubs is funding our new training ground, stadium and January transfer window

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X