Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bitcoin price rising - alternatives for portfolio - tips for next big price rise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Yes, I think so. Pissed I didn't sell at 920, had all the hallmarks of a temporary peak. Think it will rally before inevitably climbing to much higher than 1k.

Comment

You seem to know your onions on this one Hubs. If I was looking to set up a wallet and buy some coins would you have any recommendations for reliable sites to use.
      He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        You seem to know your onions on this one Hubs. If I was looking to set up a wallet and buy some coins would you have any recommendations for reliable sites to use.
        Yes mate, I'd recommend blockchain.info for your main wallet: https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/

And the site I recommend to trade on (where you'd also have to have a wallet, but you can transfer from one to the other) is localbitcoins.com

Comment

Cheers mate, nice one
          He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

Comment

Top up again last night, past week has proven without a shadow of a doubt BTC is a safe haven and were it not for government intervention in China it would still be rising now.

Next tip $2300 by mid Feb, watch this space.

Comment

Don't go to big chaps. Bought a couple at around 823. Glad I didn't buy the 7 I was planning too
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fu ck I should of cut loses and sold at 740, now 660 so quite rightly getting very nervous. Christ w12 must be spitting feathers. Let's not only message and brag when they have gone up, hubs help me here

Comment

Despite the huge drop, the current price is still more than double the price it was when Hubs originally made this thread.

Unless you need the money now, then ride out the storm if you have long term confidence in the currency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Despite the huge drop, the current price is still more than double the price it was when Hubs originally made this thread.

Unless you need the money now, then ride out the storm if you have long term confidence in the currency!
                    Completely agree Jeems. Absolutely no need to panic - bitcoin has gone through similar convulsions before and will do again, but its overall trajectory is going to be up - ultimately way higher than it is now. Of course, that's just my opinion, but plenty of those I trust share it. Decent time to buy now though.

Comment

Best performing currency the past 2 years, Chinese want to control the BTC market so flushing out traders using their algorithms for high frequency trading. Massive volume has led to an investigation and clamp down on this sort of trading, China have not banned BTC. All they have done is make it more desirable to hold as a safe have asset.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Best performing currency the past 2 years, Chinese want to control the BTC market so flushing out traders using their algorithms for high frequency trading. Massive volume has led to an investigation and clamp down on this sort of trading, China have not banned BTC. All they have done is make it more desirable to hold as a safe have asset.
                        Considering your previous bold predictions didn't materialise, how do you see things panning out now W12?

And more importantly, why don't you post about QPR anymore!?
                        IMO
                        YMMV
                        LOL

Comment

Fair questions stan. The not contributing in qpr chat is most bizarre. He was a massive fish along with myself back in the day. I think he has sort off passed over the baton to hitman and the youngsters as you can't tell them anything.

Comment

From 13.00 in - fascinating, fantastic discussion about bitcoin - the future is bright for the leader of the crypto-currencies.

Comment

Current price: 950

Comment

Over 1000 now...
                                IMO
                                YMMV
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X