• Show
Clear All

• Sir Cliff

in the end your past will always catch up with you
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

What's going on, cardigan fabric have become part of his DNA?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28790718

Comment

Doubt he will be involved
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

When I saw the tittle 'Sir Cliff', before I had even read the thread I had an idea it would be something along these lines.... also wouldn't surprise me to see a new thread in the future titled 'Sir Bruce'......... obviously 100% hope I don't, but still wouldn't be surprised...
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I wonder when the politicians' turn comes to be investigated with such vigour.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              When I saw the tittle 'Sir Cliff', before I had even read the thread I had an idea it would be something along these lines.... also wouldn't surprise me to see a new thread in the future titled 'Sir Bruce'......... obviously 100% hope I don't, but still wouldn't be surprised...
              Don't think Sir Bruce would be involved with little boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Indeed. Personally I think the whole thing is symptomatic of hysteria. It was a different culture back then. Go further back and you'll find all sorts going on.... I was at a boarding school as a kid and all sorts went on which included members of staff. But you have to grow up and move on. We all know this kind of stuff went down (no pun intended!) back in the day, I just think spending taxpayers money investigating / banging up old men is questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Indeed. Personally I think the whole thing is symptomatic of hysteria. It was a different culture back then. Go further back and you'll find all sorts going on.... I was at a boarding school as a kid and all sorts went on which included members of staff. But you have to grow up and move on. We all know this kind of stuff went down (no pun intended!) back in the day, I just think spending taxpayers money investigating / banging up old men is questionable.
                  Not sure that people need to "move on" as such. Think I would have given the teacher reason not to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    great post.....in hindsight I reckon there was a bit going on at my boarding schools too which would certainly frowned upon today. People were a lot more touchy feely in those days and no one blinked an eye. what was deemed acceptable then would not be now. You cannot backdate todays culture and impose it on the past and all this current stuff is just madness in my opinion.

Comment

I'm not saying that everything in the distant past should be written off. I just think we need to put it into context and maybe find a different way of resolving these matters.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        great post.....in hindsight I reckon there was a bit going on at my boarding schools too which would certainly frowned upon today. People were a lot more touchy feely in those days and no one blinked an eye. what was deemed acceptable then would not be now. You cannot backdate todays culture and impose it on the past and all this current stuff is just madness in my opinion.
                        Fair play for not blinking an eye. Must have hurt though, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Fair play for not blinking an eye. Must have hurt though, surely?

these south coast public schools eh Brighton!!!!

Comment

Hang cliff Richards aka kitty when he used to sign into the elm house guest house on the centre court. Filthy bacon.
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Ha, never

Comment

Working...
                              X