Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Overall he has been a predictably very poor appointment but things much better last few games so hopefully will continue and everyone will be happy.
    This is to you furtive and 73, the way you two go on, so if i dig out the polls for who wants ollie out and where do you think we`ll finish with ollie, is it going to tell me you both had us down for higher than we are now with ollie?!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      This is to you furtive and 73, the way you two go on, so if i dig out the polls for who wants ollie out and where do you think we`ll finish with ollie, is it going to tell me you both had us down for higher than we are now with ollie?!
      Now that would be trolling

Comment

think I had us down for 16-24th so one place better, in line with improvements following last few games where he finally woke up.

As for wanting him out would change mine from out now to review at the end of the season. In my view would have done much better with average standard Championship manager this season. Has improved last few games so if he keeps that up until the end of the season may earn some trust.

Comment

You made a big caffuffle like you did when i said about tarbs for manager after ollie, total exageration and no need for it as it was tongue in cheek, i had made a comment first time on the match thread about washington and i had you and youre bud hits jump on me, hence debates and not long after that i got premodded! yet when i was commenting about washington, anyway its happened now so....

Also i had sent you an apology being genuine after that and you didnt have the decency to reply and just posted on the forum
          Sooooo. I ought not disagree with you.....? Er. OK. I replied to you very politely on the forum. I consider that decent. Trouble with you is that you pick fights, so you can't be conversed with. You're also a repetitive bore imho. I apologise for holding that view, but it is my view. But I still haven't ever called for you to be banned. Either in private or in public. I don't want you banned. Whoever premoderated you, if it happened, did not do so at my instigation. Please leave me out of your moans.

Comment

• I'm sure you're a nice fella, Pinkie, but you don't do yourself any favours. Please ignore me and I'll ignore you

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Not not giving him credit. It’s teamwork off the pitch as much as it is on it. People blamed Fleming lots when we were bad just saying Ramsey and Ollie possibly very good combo

You got stop clutching at every straw it’s becoming tiresome and bordering obsessive
              My god you're a delicate soul
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Now that would be trolling
                Why would it be westy? if someones said something then theres no harm in that is there, or showing the polls

anyway notice how quiet theyve gone

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  think I had us down for 16-24th so one place better, in line with improvements following last few games where he finally woke up.

As for wanting him out would change mine from out now to review at the end of the season. In my view would have done much better with average standard Championship manager this season. Has improved last few games so if he keeps that up until the end of the season may earn some trust.
                  The season as ive said to you before is not finished now furtive! same apllies to 73 who keeps going on about the past, yet the seasons not over yet, & we`re not many points off what we had last season

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Sooooo. I ought not disagree with you.....? Er. OK. I replied to you very politely on the forum. I consider that decent. Trouble with you is that you pick fights, so you can't be conversed with. You're also a repetitive bore imho. I apologise for holding that view, but it is my view. But I still haven't ever called for you to be banned. Either in private or in public. I don't want you banned. Whoever premoderated you, if it happened, did not do so at my instigation. Please leave me out of your moans.
                    You didnt have the manners and decency to reply to my pm, plus you said on the forum - deleted it, so you made it look like i was sending a funny pm, yet if you had read it you would of seen i was holding out a olive branch, yet you post up on here making it look like you was the one that had made up! thing is you say you didnt but any spat we`ve had has had a admin telling me about having digs etc

anyway im forgetting about it now

Comment

Why would it be westy? if someones said something then theres no harm in that is there, or showing the polls

anyway notice how quiet theyve gone
                      It always amazes me how quiet it is overall on here, and twitter for that matter after a good result, when we lose everyone wants to chime in about sacking Ollie or this player or that player, if that isn't an option we have a go at each other!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        My god you're a delicate soul
                        Pot kettle

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          It always amazes me how quiet it is overall on here, and twitter for that matter after a good result, when we lose everyone wants to chime in about sacking Ollie or this player or that player, if that isn't an option we have a go at each other!
                          Or sack ollie when we`ve really struggled, or if we`re doing well its not ollie that gets the praise

Comment

• I'm brittle
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Bottom 6 or 8 for me so based on that you could argue he has done as expected. What that does not tell you is how poor the football has been throughout the season. Yesterday was a very good performance and if the system and style of play is like that then happy days.

Comment

• Pinkie. Give it a effing break you love to dig folk out and keep it going and at the end of the day it is a message board for people to have a laugh or moan to each other but you my friend just keep things going which to be honest with you is grating as well as boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X