Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinkie & 1973 Ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pinkie & 1973 Ranger

    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Dogs. Yesterday I witnessed 2 bang average teams with very little creativity between them. Hoping it was a blip and things pick up for us.
    What yet forget the last 7/8 games where we`ve had loads of creativity and chances lol, that just sums it up for me, what a joke saying that on one game out of the rest of them!

  • #2
    Pinkie. Do you actually go to any games?

    Comment


    • #3
      People have every right to give a good or bad opinion based on what they see and Saturday was woeful at best and that is not a dig at your god Ollie but a factual statement on what was on show.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Crap game that jfh would of been getting mass sack shouts from everywhere for.
        Feels like another terrible season already, and im actually looking forward to dropping down into our mini league and starting to compete in that.
        Even fear is exciting.



        Aint it just kev, hilarious how its become now, we should just give up as we`re rubbish, we`ve played really well all season and now one game we`ve gone back to what we are, they should relegate us now and be done with it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Pinkie. Do you actually go to any games?
          Ha that old chestnut yes i do as have said before but not as many as i would like with where i live costs a far bit for games at home so limited, but do you completely ignore the fact we`ve been creating loads of chances in near enough every game bar this one?! why would one game just change our season and mean we`re rubbish?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            People have every right to give a good or bad opinion based on what they see and Saturday was woeful at best and that is not a dig at your god Ollie but a factual statement on what was on show.
            Yet we had loads of chances to win still did we not? & there defence played well did they not? as a football fan you know damn well we`re going to get games like that but yet theres soo much negativity and drama which is pathetic, one bad game out of 8/9s not bad at all 73 yet the way everyones banging on sounds like we`ll be relegated next week, its the kind of negativity thats dragging us down all the time one little slip up, like a 0-0 result, god help us if they got a winner

            Comment


            • #7
              Loads of chances on Saturday? Now I know you are clueless if you come up with that rubbish.

              Comment


              • #8
                Pinkie who came closest to scoring? Think you will find they hit the post so not sure how you think we had the better of it. Had you had been at the game you would have seen Scannell tear Furlong apart in the first half.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We had enough to win the game 73, im not as clueless as you panicking after a draw at home yet we`ve created tons of chances in all our other games!

                  Match Stats
                  Live Text

                  Home TeamQPRAway TeamBurton

                  Possession
                  Home63%
                  Away37%

                  Shots
                  Home13
                  Away5

                  Shots on Target
                  Home4
                  Away1

                  Corners
                  Home8
                  Away6

                  Fouls
                  Home17
                  Away11

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Pinkie who came closest to scoring? Think you will find they hit the post so not sure how you think we had the better of it. Had you had been at the game you would have seen Scannell tear Furlong apart in the first half.
                    And we hit the post up at middlesbro last weekend, and?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My assesment was of Saturday not Middlesborough so not really relevant is it. I was quite happy with the boro performance but Saturday was absolute shite and that is based on what I saw with my own eyes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        My assesment was of Saturday not Middlesborough so not really relevant is it. I was quite happy with the boro performance but Saturday was absolute shite and that is based on what I saw with my own eyes.
                        Ok i agree with you and the panic, we`re rubbish so i agree with you, shall we get rid of the manager the midfield etc ? no wonder we`ve been rubbish for a few years as we get it drummed into us how crap we are after one poor game! great phsycology jeez its one game where it goes like that and theres nothing anyone can do about it!-

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Pinkie. Sorry to be so blunt but your opinion is absolute shite and to even try to defend that #### on Saturday proves that. 1200 a season my tickets cost me and matchday price on Saturday was 38 so you spouting the usual positive crap does not wash with me. I watched a dreadful game of football on Saturday and no matter how you dress it up that is a fact.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Pinkie. Sorry to be so blunt but your opinion is absolute shite and to even try to defend that #### on Saturday proves that. 1200 a season my tickets cost me and matchday price on Saturday was 38 so you spouting the usual positive crap does not wash with me. I watched a dreadful game of football on Saturday and no matter how you dress it up that is a fact.
                            Fair play to you for paying out that much, but no one forces you to pay that out 73 and no ones knocking you for having a opinion on a game, its this rubbish about as if we`re rubbish attitude & we dont create anything yet have done all season! you act like a spoilt kid just cos one game we`ve played rubbish out of all the other games! it was one game!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No pinkie where did I state we were rubbish? I pointed out it was a terrible game on Saturday and also stated I was happy with the boro performance. It is you my friend who seems to love jumping on people yet you never seem to go to the games.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X