surrey_hoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Glad to see mods cracking down on ad hominem, as long as they are going to be as intolerant of ad hominem directed AGAINST inconvenient posters like SurreyHoop, Hitman, me and so on :think:
    We're fair game Kirill, you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Surrey, you're coming across as a bit 21st Century schizoid, man.
      Bit rich come from you fella considering the nonsense you and your cronies post in the off topic section (Edited by MYU)

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        We're fair game Kirill, you know that.
        Spot on, and you always will be as long as you continue to behave the way you do. And maybe one day the penny might drop that this has ZERO to do with your actual opinions and EVERYTHING to do with following a few simple forum rules of respecting your fellow-posters' opinions, regardless of how much you might disagree with them.

The irony is I actually agree with much of what you post minus the ad-hominem; and you should know by now that arguments are only weakened when resorting to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Spot on, and you always will be as long as you continue to behave the way you do. And maybe one day the penny might drop that this has ZERO to do with your actual opinions and EVERYTHING to do with following a few simple forum rules of respecting your fellow-posters' opinions, regardless of how much you might disagree with them.

The irony is I actually agree with much of what you post minus the ad-hominem; and you should know by now that arguments are only weakened when resorting to that.
          I think you'll find that I have been the insultee far more than I have been the insultor on this site. It doesn't bother me, at least until I started getting told off like a naughty schoolboy for it whilst others gladly carry on without a single word. I could give you a list of names as long as your arm of people who have over-stepped the mark regardng me and Kirill in particular on here in the past, and have actually been encouraged by the Admins. So please don't give me that 'even handed' tosh - especially when you are admitting that some posters are fair game.

Comment

...especially when you are admitting that some posters are fair game.
            *Sigh*. Read my post again. I said "you always will be (fair game) as long as you continue to behave the way you do." I repeat: NOTHING to do with your opinions.

Furthermore (and again, I repeat), if your accusation of uneven-handedness were really true (for myself at least), then I would not be pulling you up over this when I actually agree with much actual content of your arguments (minus the insults). Furthermore still, I also agree with a lot of Kirill's views about the Board etc. So, again, this is purely about you abiding by forums rules. No more, no less.

You obviously can't seem to grasp that basic concept though, so that's all from me on the subject as I've no intention of going round and round in circles with you. And I know how much you like getting the last word, so you're welcome to it mate

Comment

surrey_hoop

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              you change companies and the same stewards change too. You can solve this by returning to the old days, when Rangers fans stewarded Rangers fans. Just have the police and a token amount of stewards police the away fans.
              Yeah, that's what to do. Get the hardest Rangers fans with no training or legal jurisdiction to police the home stands. Numpty.

Comment

Yeah, that's what to do. Get the hardest Rangers fans with no training or legal jurisdiction to police the home stands. Numpty.
                what a pillock
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

what a pillock
                  Don't post absolute pish then. You want Rangers fans to replace the stewards, and I'm the pillock? Doughnut.
                  Last edited by surrey_hoop; 07-03-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

what do you think the stewards are doing at the moment, do you think they have law degrees. Their purpose is to direct people to their seat, end of. Any problems in the home ends should be dealt with by the police, not someone who has no English and has just arrived via the back of a lorry

Comment

what do you think the stewards are doing at the moment, do you think they have law degrees. Their purpose is to direct people to their seat, end of. Any problems in the home ends should be dealt with by the police, not someone who has no English and has just arrived via the back of a lorry
                      Not entirely sure who you're arguing with, as I have already agreed in an earlier post that the stewarding at QPR is absolutely #### poor, and honestly amongst some of the worst in the Top 2 divisions.

You are wrong however in your assertion that "....Their purpose is to direct people to their seat, end of." Their other purpose is to assist in preventing crowd trouble in conjunction with the police (who can't be in every section of the ground, unlike stewards), and to stop fans invading the pitch before, during and after a game. I think it's fair to say that they failed miserably on both counts against Birmingham.

Regardless, you're suggestion that Rangers fans should police other Rangers fans is probably one of the most stupid things I've read on this site.

Comment

Calm down ya big poof

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Calm down ya big poof
                          I did wonder why I stopped posting on this site. Dipshits like you remind me why.

Comment

Not entirely sure who you're arguing with, as I have already agreed in an earlier post that the stewarding at QPR is absolutely #### poor, and honestly amongst some of the worst in the Top 2 divisions.

You are wrong however in your assertion that "....Their purpose is to direct people to their seat, end of." Their other purpose is to assist in preventing crowd trouble in conjunction with the police (who can't be in every section of the ground, unlike stewards), and to stop fans invading the pitch before, during and after a game. I think it's fair to say that they failed miserably on both counts against Birmingham.

Regardless, you're suggestion that Rangers fans should police other Rangers fans is probably one of the most stupid things I've read on this site.
                            it's not as if there's that much trouble at Rangers, rarely see any in the SA stand. To assume Rangers fans are not capable of calming fellow supporters down is laughable, in general we police ourselves.

Comment

I did wonder why I stopped posting on this site. Dipshits like you remind me why.
                              You can always pish off again, you know. You won't be missed.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2