Ramsey is god & Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey is god & Bill

just sounds like a cry for attention. You have the details of everyone you should be contacting, so contact them.

Sounds a bit funny to me, wont give any description of the incident but is happy to discuss everything else? Happened over a year ago and still not made any progress?

As much as the stewarding around LR has been poor for the last god knows how many years, i still fail to believe anyone gets kicked out for doing nothing.

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    just sounds like a cry for attention.
    And attention is exactly what such incidents need.
    As much attention as possible.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      And attention is exactly what such incidents need.
      As much attention as possible.
      right well he has been given all the contact details he needs. Perhaps time to get off the message board, stop talking about "fronting" stewards and take it seriously if he wants to persue it. Is posting on here really going to help or harm in the long run?

Comment

Perhaps time to get off the message board...
        To be fair, he had been silent on the matter for over a week at the time you brought it up.

Comment

just sounds like a cry for attention. You have the details of everyone you should be contacting, so contact them.

Sounds a bit funny to me, wont give any description of the incident but is happy to discuss everything else? Happened over a year ago and still not made any progress?

As much as the stewarding around LR has been poor for the last god knows how many years, i still fail to believe anyone gets kicked out for doing nothing.
          Cry for attention wtf I was torn between loyalty to the club and looking after myself I am in discussion with the right people thanks to some
          posters here,anyway you don't have to read it so do one and as Kirill said I have not posted for a while on this subject.

FYI I have reliable information from a reliable source that my situation is the fifth incident concerning stewards at Loftus rd and the previous
          cases have been found in favour of the victim.

I hope you don't fall foul of this behaviour and if not corrected how long before somebody is really seriously injured

Comment

Originally posted by kirill View Post
            to be fair, he had been silent on the matter for over a week at the time you brought it up.
            rig who the #### do you think you are

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              rig who the #### do you think you are
              Eh? I was just pointing out that when you got the contact details, you no longer "cried for attention" as Ramsey is God has accused you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Eh? I was just pointing out that when you got the contact details, you no longer "cried for attention" as Ramsey is God has accused you.
                Not directed at you post 95 telling me to get off the message board and I know you were defending me for which I am thankful
                just cant stand people like RIG

Comment

Not directed at you post 95 telling me to get off the message board and I know you were defending me for which I am thankful
                  just cant stand people like RIG
                  last post on subject so Ramsey is God go and play in the traffic

Comment

last post on subject so Ramsey is God go and play in the traffic
                    as the incident was a year ago, perhaps your time is best spent talking to people who can assist in the matter and not telling people to "do one" on a forum.

want to talk about the subject but failure to actually say what "assault" happened gives you no credit in my book.

Probably happened so long ago and you have listened to someone telling you, you have a claim and decided to try and wrangle some money. The world has gone crazy with these type of people, trying to sue left right and centre over nothing. Hope the club stands strong.

Comment

as the incident was a year ago, perhaps your time is best spent talking to people who can assist in the matter and not telling people to "do one" on a forum.

want to talk about the subject but failure to actually say what "assault" happened gives you no credit in my book.

Probably happened so long ago and you have listened to someone telling you, you have a claim and decided to try and wrangle some money. The world has gone crazy with these type of people, trying to sue left right and centre over nothing. Hope the club stands strong.
                      Ignorance of the highest degree but never mind as I said go play in the traffic and I don't have to disclose what happened to you but
                      I have to some members of this board so again do one

Comment

Ignorance of the highest degree but never mind as I said go play in the traffic and I don't have to disclose what happened to you but
                        and take ####ing ramsey with you

Comment

your bang out off order
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

thought someone said you were 70 years old..... get a grip man.

Comment

There are some right mugs on this forum. A 70 year old man gets assaulted by stewards and some people want to brush it under the carpet because of loyalty to QPR. These stewards are not QPR and the club has a duty of care to its customers whoops...sorry fans. There have been too many instances of heavy handedness by stewards who think they're night club bouncers. Out the lot of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X