twranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieBqpr View Post
    As a fellow lifetime banned former poster I couldn't let this one pass me by

TW you are without doubt one of the strangest blokes I have ever crossed paths with over the years on this forum. To think I was accused of being a troll!
    Living in your daddy's shadow has somehow warped you into a sad lonely bloke. A proper case of "little man" syndrome if ever there was one.
    Used to enjoy our little rows over the years but you have just got worse and worse lately. Unrecognisable from the poster I uses to dig out even a year ago. What happened?

Anyway... Enjoy your new persona and it is actually rather comforting to me that we no longer share the same club.

Toddle pip

Your old mate

Vblock

Ps. Daddy issues isn't it?
    How you is V ?

The gang of four has lost it's way without ya.

Missing ya honey.

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
    I don't know what's going on in your life TW.
    Was thinking that too DSQPR,

TW I'm really sorry to see you become like this.

Always had plenty of time for you ( apart from the hour or so after a defeat ) if you are having a bad time at the moment I sincerely hope all turns out well for you.

PS please feel free to correct any grammatical mistakes I may have made ..... Just for old times sake.

Keep well.
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      MYU, I would be grateful if you could reply to my pm I sent you yesterday regarding some issues. Would that be possible. Thanks.
      As I mentioned to you in a PM, I have to look into things first and it can take time.

I wanted to thank you for having a member report me to myself for the following post.

Reason: Reporting MYU to MYU for even considering allowing TW back after the events of the last few days...

Post: If you can post like everyone else and not troll, then you can come back. If you can't and your mission is to upset everyone then no point.

Balls in your court?
      I spoke to MYU and he said that post was a big mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        How you is V ?

The gang of four has lost it's way without ya.

Missing ya honey.
        Yer all ok mate, still read the forum as there are still a few old time posters around to keep it interesting. Still got the same views regarding TF and the new ground so you not alone ...

Comment

Yer all ok mate, still read the forum as there are still a few old time posters around to keep it interesting. Still got the same views regarding TF and the new ground so you not alone ...
          Hope you're keeping well v
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Hope you're keeping well v
            Looking out for you on Chatroulette tubby :-) ..

Comment

As a fellow lifetime banned former poster I couldn't let this one pass me by
              TW you are without doubt one of the strangest blokes I have ever crossed paths with over the years on this forum. To think I was accused of being a troll!
              Living in your daddy's shadow has somehow warped you into a sad lonely bloke. A proper case of "little man" syndrome if ever there was one.
              Used to enjoy our little rows over the years but you have just got worse and worse lately. Unrecognisable from the poster I uses to dig out even a year ago. What happened?

Anyway... Enjoy your new persona and it is actually rather comforting to me that we no longer share the same club.

Toddle pip

Your old mate

Vblock

Ps. Daddy issues isn't it?
              Good to see you back on here vblock.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                Good to see you back on here vblock.
                And me V ,the sight hasn`t been the same without ya .
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

As for you TW , i`m feeling genuinely sad for you , ive always enjoyed our little Class War and Music debates. As for Rangers, ive always taken your wind ups especially after a loss with a pinch of salt , but youve let yourself down over the last couple of days ,in my opinion .

Still ,hope it works out for you .
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Haha a real life mental breakdown in a message board!

Cool!

Comment

'on' on a message-board.

Comment

To everyone who thinks I'm do_lally, having a mental breakdown, something going wrong in my life....I can categorically state here and now that none of those are the case. In fact the complete opposite. Not going into details of course, but every thing is very much looking rosy for me and my lovely family right now. I know no one will believe me, and the normal comments of yeah right will ensue, but it's true.
                        The truth of the matter is, I just enjoy a good laugh and interaction with everyone on here, and really enjoy being the pantomime villain. It's the thespian in me I suppose. This character tw, is just a larger than life more extreme and nasty version of myself. If any of you were to meet me, trust me, you would find a very different persona to the one on here. Likeable, quite shy, polite, and well spoken individual. That's a fact. I actually hate this tw guy sometimes as much as you do, but sometimes it's hard to get him to pipe down. In all walks of life, we all at times tend to hide behind a false bravado for whatever reason, and on here is my place to maybe do that. I know some will still give me stick, fair enough, but I have given a fair appraisal of all this. I know most of you won't give a t 0$$ but hey it's all true and I am not making excuses. thought i'd share this with you.
                        To reiterate, I'M VERY WELL THANK YOU!
                        Love you all, you're all, and I do mean all of you, probably all decent chaps. Cheers my friends.

Comment

To everyone who thinks I'm do_lally, having a mental breakdown, something going wrong in my life....I can categorically state here and now that none of those are the case. In fact the complete opposite. Not going into details of course, but every thing is very much looking rosy for me and my lovely family right now. I know no one will believe me, and the normal comments of yeah right will ensue, but it's true.
                          The truth of the matter is, I just enjoy a good laugh and interaction with everyone on here, and really enjoy being the pantomime villain. It's the thespian in me I suppose. This character tw, is just a larger than life more extreme and nasty version of myself. If any of you were to meet me, trust me, you would find a very different persona to the one on here. Likeable, quite shy, polite, and well spoken individual. That's a fact. I actually hate this tw guy sometimes as much as you do, but sometimes it's hard to get him to pipe down. In all walks of life, we all at times tend to hide behind a false bravado for whatever reason, and on here is my place to maybe do that. I know some will still give me stick, fair enough, but I have given a fair appraisal of all this. I know most of you won't give a t 0$$ but hey it's all true and I am not making excuses. thought i'd share this with you.
                          Love you all, you're all, and I do mean all of you, probably all decent chaps. Cheers my friends.
                          Go away you creep.

We're not dumb as much as you'd like to think we are.

Just another post from your bi polar brain to worm your way back in. The people have spoken, the mods have acted and you're not wanted.

Good riddance to you. Lunatic. Enjoy craven cottage with the other #####

Comment

The truth of the matter is, I just enjoy a good laugh and interaction with everyone on here, and really enjoy being the
                            pantomime villain. It's the thespian in me I suppose. This character tw, is just a larger than life more extreme and nasty version of myself. If any of you were to meet me, trust me, you would find a very different persona to the one on here. Likeable, quite shy, polite, and well spoken individual. That's a fact. I actually hate this tw guy sometimes as much as you do, but sometimes it's hard to get him to pipe down. In all walks of life, we all at times tend to hide behind a false bravado for whatever reason, and on here is my place to maybe do that. I know some will still give me stick, fair enough, but I have given a fair appraisal of all this. I know most of you won't give a t 0$$ but hey it's all true and I am not making excuses. thought i'd share this with you.
                            There is nothing wrong with being a likeable, shy, polite and well spoken individual. If true, it's a shame you tried to hide it.

From a personal perspective, it was only the seemingly irrational desire to get everyone's back up that I objected to. Couldn't give a damn how you speak to me, it has no effect whatsoever. But can't be having you speak to others like it.

Unfortunately for you, you didn't take note of the good advice that most posters gave you over a long period. Maybe something to consider if you join another forum.

Comment

To everyone who thinks I'm do_lally, having a mental breakdown, something going wrong in my life....I can categorically state here and now that none of those are the case. In fact the complete opposite. Not going into details of course, but every thing is very much looking rosy for me and my lovely family right now.

yadda yadda yadda

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X