• Show
Clear All

• Cesar & Fabio were really bad.

3rd game running we are the Game of the day on SS2 at 8:25

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Cesar & Fabio were really bad.

3rd game running we are the Game of the day on SS2 at 8:25
      **** that im not even watching telly tonight ...gonna try to forget all about it. Never happened.

Comment

• It was my birthday match aswell and we looked well up for it in the first half, almost as if every single villa match plays out the same for us, we dominate and then concede just before half time and all of a sudden the momentum shifts. It is an annoyance but not something we can't bounce back from and certainly not something they will continue so we can still do it we just need a win against fulham
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          **** that im not even watching telly tonight ...gonna try to forget all about it. Never happened.
          I'm with you, vblock.
          After today's result, plus Southampton's win against Liverpoor, the last thing I want to watch right now, are the supposed 'highlights.'

Comment

Working...
          X