No announcement yet.

Aston Villa v QPR ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they must be the luckiest side going, we should have had half a dozen goals they have three shots and score 3

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      It's not over just yet, we've just lost a six pointer. We should have had this game sorted in the first half and blew it.

You can't fault the players, they are at least trying now unlike they were before.

Must beat Fulham now or else.
      Nah all over

Comment

• Feel absolutely sick, should have had a comfortable lead in the first half - Cesar was a complete disgrace with some of his goalkeeping and I'm a huge fan of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I'm off to get P*ssed

Comment

• It´s not over yet, I hope.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• I havnt touched a drop since new years

might go out and get hammered tonight

distraught

Comment

• trust me its ****ing infuriating that we've lost to possibly THE WORST side i've seen in the prem. what a way to cement our relegation.

i feel like we've been robbed but we threw it away

and this will be depicted as if villa saved the day and showed great character etc.... NO, we are just ****e

Comment

• We paid dearly for a whole host of missed chances, especially in the first half where we should have gone in at half-time 3-0 up.
                  I've said it before, I will say it again, I would much prefer a fully-fit Jay Bothroyd, than a half-fit Bobby Zamorra, although to be fair, Bobby does well for the 45 minutes he is able to play.
                  Once Zamorra was subbed, we lost something up front, a focal point where the ball is held up, and other players are brought in to play.
                  Had we Jay on the bench to take Bobby's place, we may well have handled the transition much better than we did.
                  I think that's that now for us.

Comment

• yeah without bobby bullying those youths in the villa defence we couldn't ever really keep the play in their half

Comment

• It's looking bad now and the only way out of this mess now is to win the next 2 games, can we do it?

Comment

It's looking bad now and the only way out of this mess now is to win the next 2 games, can we do it?
                        I am sure u can manage to win the home game, not too sure about the following away.

Comment

• Feel horrific, reckon its going to be a final day showdown again.

Comment

It's looking bad now and the only way out of this mess now is to win the next 2 games, can we do it?
                            Don't want to sound negative or anything but, no we can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                              I am sure u can manage to win the home game, not too sure about the following away.
                              Are you no longer a QPR fan then?

Comment

• Poor game from Cesar, Fabio, Bosingwa.

Comment

Working...
                                X