No announcement yet.

Aston Villa v QPR ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two commentators are doing my nut in.

Comment

• not sure I can watch
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• That goal before half time has really put us off our game

Comment

• Cesar!

Comment

• Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
            45-60 minute we will soak up the Villa pressure of them throwing all barrels at a goal and enfuriate them then you'll see Rangers attack and stretch the game.
            Really hope you're right mate because at the moment I'm really ****ting it!!
            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Balls
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Comment

• FFS

Comment

Comment

• ffs

Comment

• Can't watch any more. Gutted.

Comment

• That goal knocked the stuffing out of us..only one winner now

Comment

• Cesar having a mare

Comment

• can't see us coming back now - that first half end knocked us out.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Green on plz

Comment

Working...
                                X