Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Fernandes has done his money.

Comment

• Norwich are lucky they got their points when they did because they are the one of worst teams we've played this season

Comment

• Hugely disappointed. We needed strikers and we paid the price.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Think Fernandes has done his money.
          gotta agree...i think its highly likely we'll be in the championship next season after that!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Norwich looked ****e but still more dangerous than us. They are the worst and dirtiest team we've played all season. Our attacking is embarrassing, no cutting edge what so ever.

Comment

• I,m done with all this b******s,Adel is ****ing me off big time....Now is not the time to telegraph a pass (excuse me,i mean a penalty),just slam it in you idiot!!

Comment

• We belong in a league between Premiership and N-power. Sadly, it doesnt excist..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Luck wasn't with us today, but our record against Norwich isn't great, seem to always drop points against them.

Jenas looked good when he came on. Ben Haim wasn't the horror show I was expecting. Townsend deserved man of the match. Samba was a beast as we all expected. Our squad is looking in much better shape.

We've had 4-5 matches in a row where we have been set up not to concede. It's gonna be hard to turn on free-flowing football after the run we've had. Still confident we can beat the drop, and hopefully some results will go our way today.

I'd like to see us start 442 next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsMark1960 View Post
                    I,m done with all this b******s,Adel is ****ing me off big time....Now is not the time to telegraph a pass (excuse me,i mean a penalty),just slam it in you idiot!!
                    Exactly.

Comment

• Sorry but I think Harry got this wrong. We all wondered where the goals were coming from with that starting lineup. Mbia and Derry in the middle doesn't work and we needed Campbell or Bothroyd up front today.

I think we needed the 3 points today. Games are running out and even after the window our team doesn't look like it can pick up the required wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        gotta agree...i think its highly likely we'll be in the championship next season after that!
                        on the plus note we will have the best team in the championship next season!

Comment

• OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
                          62 - Harry Redknapp has been involved in more 0-0 draws than any other manager in Premier League history (62). Yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                            If the players stay.....fat chance!!
                            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                              wont be many good ones that will stay

Comment

Working...
                              X