• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Do think we can stay up??
    I think we've a decent chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      I think we'd have gone in ahead at halftime tbf, we were buzzing before the injury.

as someone else said, some good fortune wouldn't go amiss.
      We've had no luck all season. A penalty would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
        The reality is we've not lost in two under Harry. We look stronger defensively than we have all season. The players are working harder and the confidence is coming back. If you can't see we're improving and we're moving in the right direction then I'm sorry I'm unable to help you any further. I can however give you the number for The Samaritans.
        i can see improvement like i already said but its not enough because Sunderland and Villa were there for the taking......and your right there are probably a few who work at the Samaritans who are better footballers than our lot.

Comment

• we will set a new record not winning a game all season

Comment

• No good having or paying for a proven goalscorer, if you don't create the chances.

If you run out of idea's, try something new and have a plan B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Do think we can stay up??
              With a good January window yes.
              With the current squad, tough to see it.

A good January window would be someone like Dawson + a couple of strikers on loan, no need to break the bank.
              Any side can escape relegation going on a good run in the second half of the season. Hughes squad has too many gaps, midfield heavy, needs supplementing

Comment

• thats what you get for filling your team full of selfish mercenaries that nobody else wanted. Fernandes gave Hughes free reign then waited too long before sacking him. Down to TF as much as it is Hughes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  No good having or paying for a proven goalscorer, if you don't create the chances.

If you run out of idea's, try something new and have a plan B.
                  I thought we mixed it up well first half. Attacked through the middle with Adel and Diakite. Down the wings with Traore, SWP, Bosingwa and Diakite at times. And also the long ball from the back worked well and created two great chances. I think we're desperate for a target man though.

Comment

• As soon as Diakite went off we went flat .
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I can't see us winning a game all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                        I thought we mixed it up well first half. Attacked through the middle with Adel and Diakite. Down the wings with Traore, SWP, Bosingwa and Diakite at times. And also the long ball from the back worked well and created two great chances. I think we're desperate for a target man though.
                        I know it is a bit basic and not for the long term but I think there were more openings and chances on goal during that period later in the first half when the ball was played long and early to Mackie/SWP running on to the through ball.

Might actually work as a counter attack ploy in away games. Would be tempted to stick with them two up front for Wigan away.

Comment

• 12 new players and a crippling wage bill and then to still have Mackie/Adel etc as our best players?

Comment

• Adel has to release the ball when needed.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• We have to forget all that has happened up to this point and make the best of what's left of the season. That I'm
                              sure is what Harry is telling the players. If we're gonna go down, we're gonna go down but not without a fight and not without letting everybody see that QPR are about passion and commitment and never say die. We waited years to get back here and now is our time. We know the players are good enough we know the support is good enough and with that bit of luck which will come we will pick our way out of it. That first win is so vital and will open up our season for us , I'm sure of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                                We have to forget all that has happened up to this point and make the best of what's left of the season. That I'm
                                sure is what Harry is telling the players. If we're gonna go down, we're gonna go down but not without a fight and not without letting everybody see that QPR are about passion and commitment and never say die. We waited years to get back here and now is our time. We know the players are good enough we know the support is good enough and with that bit of luck which will come we will pick our way out of it. That first win is so vital and will open up our season for us , I'm sure of it.
                                personally i dont think we have anywhere near the quality to be anything other than a bottom 3 team...maybe bottom 5 if we are lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X