No announcement yet.

QPR v Aston Villa Match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This against the most obvious candidate to replace us in the bottom 3 come the end of the season. Your 'avin a larf

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      need more players like Mckie...and less players like Granero/Traore/Boswinga etc

Traore and Bosingwa both played very well today and were in fact our best atacking outlets, which they shouldn't need to be if the forward players did what they need to.

Comment

• To be honest I've almost resigned myself to Championship football next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
          To be honest I've almost resigned myself to Championship football next year.
          What will tip you?

Comment

• Lots of positives to be taken from that display. The defence is looking more assured with each match. Green only really had the one shot to deal with on target. The midfield was looking good until Mbia and Diakite went off. Hope their injuries were not serious. SWP had a good first half, faded in the second and I would have taken him off for Cisse.
            Only concern, other than the injuries, is who will get us the goal.
            Confident we'll stay up after that display as we're getting better every week since Hughes has gone.

Comment

• dont spend any more money flogging a dead horse...prepare for the Championship and try to get rid of all the ****e players we have accumulated

Comment

• Oh no. It's the Mighty Wigan next.

Comment

• Positives -
                  A point per game under Harry. Would be out of the relegation zone if Hughes had matched that return.

A better performance than Sunderland. Definite improvement in final third.

Negatives - mad number of misplaced passes and some players think they are better than they are.

Badly need a Centre Half and a Centre Forward now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Traore and Bosingwa both played very well today and were in fact our best atacking outlets, which they shouldn't need to be if the forward players did what they need to.
                    thought Boswinga looked like he couldnt be arsed half the time...poor poor player

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      Lots of positives to be taken from that display. The defence is looking more assured with each match. Green only really had the one shot to deal with on target. The midfield was looking good until Mbia and Diakite went off. Hope their injuries were not serious. SWP had a good first half, faded in the second and I would have taken him off for Cisse.
                      Only concern, other than the injuries, is who will get us the goal.
                      Confident we'll stay up after that display as we're getting better every week since Hughes has gone.

Don't talk ********. It's yet another home match that we've failed to win. All the pretty stuff means bugger all if you don't win the bloody match.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        thought Boswinga looked like he couldnt be arsed half the time...poor poor player
                        I'm not a big fan of Boswinga but I thought he worked hard today. Comfortable 7/10 prformance.

Comment

• At least we are not losing.

Comment

• Adel should be forced to pass the ball. That´s a huge problem aswell.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Thing is, I didn't think anyone had a shocker. Just isn't happening. Too weak in the oppo's box.

Mackie was excellent first half, took his goal well, and ran his socks off, but he may as well have not been on second half. Same goes for SWP.

Adel had a bad first half and although his passing improved 2nd, nothing went right. Diakite looked positive, but got injured.

Defence was better, but a lapse cost us a goal again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                                I'm not a big fan of Boswinga but I thought he worked hard today. Comfortable 7/10 prformance.
                                Agreed him and traore played well.

Comment

Working...
                                X