Man U vs QPR - Official Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
    theres a really good team in that squad somewhere!
    Harry will find it..think Derry,Mackie and Hill should be starting Tuesday anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      and same with Adel, you can have all the flicks and outside of the left foot passes but gets you nowhere if you cant impact the game or keep giving the ball away
      Agreed. He is frustrating to watch ATM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I meant Taarabt and his selfishness..
        derry blocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Agreed. He is frustrating to watch ATM.
          Does my head in..bet it does some of the players heads in as well.

Comment

• Whilst on the subject of over rated players, Granero tops the lot on current form. Absolutely no sense of urgency at all.

Comment

• Harry's left already. Left them to say goodbyes.

Driving back home to the south coast for a kip before starting work tomorrow.

Good start despite the result. Players showed they are up for it. Harry will avoid relegation.

Comment

• bon...are the Korean fans still behind the r'sss?...what is their reaction to our position and hughes sacking?

Comment

• Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                  Harry's left already. Left them to say goodbyes.

Driving back home to the south coast for a kip before starting work tomorrow.

Good start despite the result. Players showed they are up for it. Harry will avoid relegation.

nice post sir

Comment

• agree about granero - totally over-rated on his showing so far, no passion, no pace, falls over the ball, gets knocked off it because he wants hours. compare his performance to faurlin's - faurlin was a different class and great to see him back on form.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Whilst on the subject of over rated players, Granero tops the lot on current form. Absolutely no sense of urgency at all.
                      yer he doesnt look cut out for the prem so far

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                        theres a really good team in that squad somewhere!
                        I think it's possible, we've seen glimpses of it today, Harry doesn't have much time to figure it out though!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Was expecting worse.

Tuesday is another difficult one but we'll be looking at getting at least a point there.

Fabio will be in, I expect to see Diakite and Granero too.

Be very interesting to see what team Harry picks first up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                            nice post sir
                            Well thank you and good night

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Whilst on the subject of over rated players, Granero tops the lot on current form. Absolutely no sense of urgency at all.
                              After looking like the real deal in his first half dozen matches, I tend to agree with you, maybe Harry will sort him out!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                                Was expecting worse.

Tuesday is another difficult one but we'll be looking at getting at least a point there.

Fabio will be in, I expect to see Diakite and Granero too.

Be very interesting to see what team Harry picks first up.
                                diakite yes. granero? think he wd be happier sitting in the sun painting a gentle watercolour.

all fell apart when traore went off - was he injured?

Comment

Working...
                                X