Stoke v QPR - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Del View Post
    Sums our season up...dominate games for large periods, not take decent chances, and then concede with a mistake at the back....Players to blame, not the manager. He picked the side i thin kmost of us wanted for weeks and they played great stuff for most the first half, just lack a clinical edge up front.

Taraabt's decision making and final ball / shooting was atrocious today. What the F£$k was he thinking with that chance at the end of the first half.... put your foot through it man.
    Couldn't agree more, we dominated for long periods of time but the crucial mistakes in the attacking end and one bad one defensively and we're all lamenting another loss! I really don't know how you pin this one on Hughes?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Sums our season up...dominate games for large periods, not take decent chances, and then concede with a mistake at the back....Players to blame, not the manager. He picked the side i thin kmost of us wanted for weeks and they played great stuff for most the first half, just lack a clinical edge up front.

Taraabt's decision making
      and final ball / shooting was atrocious today. What the F£$k was he thinking with that chance at the end of the first half.... put your foot through it man.
      A hopeless decision!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Taraabt's decision making and final ball / shooting was atrocious today. What the F£$k was he thinking with that chance at the end of the first half.... put your foot through it man.
        Agree Del, the boy is a genius .....but he can be an albatross round our necks too. He has to learn when to do do what....quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
          Couldn't agree more, we dominated for long periods of time but the crucial mistakes in the attacking end and one bad one defensively and we're all lamenting another loss! I really don't know how you pin this one on Hughes?
          buck stops with the manager and i am sure that if another manager was brought in like Redknapp for instance all these mistakes and lack of concentration from the players would stop. The Club,us fans and most importantly the players need a change.

Comment

• Obviously Adel and Cisse are not a good match and perhaps that's why Hughes hasn't paired them up, the on field arguments says it all, this is a terrible mix!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Unfortunately, as he is the person in charge, you blame him because it is his responsibility and his fault. This is not a reaction to one bad result - this has been on the cards since he took over. Terrible, terrible manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                buck stops with the manager and i am sure that if another manager was brought in like Redknapp for instance all these mistakes and lack of concentration from the players would stop. The Club,us fans and most importantly the players need a change.

That's just naive.

IT's the players who have it in their make up to make lapses of concentration and cost us silly mistakes.... if you really think that will change under any manager i think you're deluded.

Comment

Who would you pin it on?????????????????? Look at Hughes record!!!!!!!

Comment

buck stops with adel today...bad decisions by him...half this board were lauding him recently...i still say keep hughes

Comment

That's just naive.

IT's the players who have it in their make up to make lapses of concentration and cost us silly mistakes.... if you really think that will change under any manager i think you're deluded.
                      the players have shown that they are not going to do it for Hughes..he has had 11 games!...time for another manager to be given a chance to get through to them and get the best out of them. HUGHES IS FAILING.

Comment

I just think we have a terrible mix of players, I don't disagree with the manger being responsible in the end and I'm not really defending Hughes, I hope a new manger will come in and get it right! I am furious with the player's lack of concentration and in the end, effort!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• 19 premier league away games without a single win........ that a sign of a good manager close to getting it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Who would you pin it on?????????????????? Look at Hughes record!!!!!!!
                            I don't want to keep repeating myself but I will, after a bright start with no end product this turned out to be a dismal display with players arguing and throwing their hands in the air, I liked the lineup Hughes started actually and if anything he must take the blame for not bringing in another striker!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                              bottom of the league (again) - terrible performance (again) - mark hughes out of his depth (again) - lets hold on for the vote of confidence from TF and people calling for stability.
                              Seems some people place more importance on stability than results.....
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I don't want to keep repeating myself but I will, after a bright start with no end product this turned out to be a dismal display with players arguing and throwing their hands in the air, I liked the lineup Hughes started actually and if anything he must take the blame for not bringing in another striker!
                                Mark Bowen told the players to start blaming each other.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X