Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsenal v QPR Match thread - SWP Starts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know what you mean, but he is one of the few that seems to have any pride

Comment

• Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
      oh the pain of bein a QPR fan
      I get a migraine every game. :(

Comment

• SWP NEVER ahead of Mackie, full stop. did more in 5 seconds with that run than SWP has done all season. Most premier league teams would have come away from the #### with 3 points today imo. They were v poor, but we are on the way down without even a wimper at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          Was it offside?
          YES no doubt.................. the linesman cost us the game

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAl View Post
            Hughes has GOT to go I'm afraid - terrible decisions before and during the game and has proved almost EVERY game that he is not up to the job.
            calm down. if mbia hadn't have lost his head we wd have got a great point.

Comment

• Loved the match. but bit upset and frustrated.

SWP wass toooo disappointing, wanted to slap him

Comment

• Unlucky lads, goal was offside, how can you run in from behind the keeper and head it against the bar and then put in the rebound.
                That was unlucky and Granero and mackie nearly nicked a point.
                Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Don't know if we definitely would have stainrod, but agree with your point the ........................ ( I can't even think of swearwords that describe him strong enough) bloke lost us the game thats for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    a point against a poor team playing with no confidence, with no passion or attacking intent from our team isn't a great point. Its tedious football.

Comment

• I don't think anyone expected to get anything today but it's frustrating to see we got close. I'm not going to stick the knife in just yet because I've given it until the Villa game.

However, questions have to be asked about our tactics today.

We were getting outmuscled in the centre of midfield yet again yet Hughes does sod all to counter it. He stuck rigidly (yet again) to 4-4-2 and we lose the battle in the centre.....again. When is this bloke going to learn that against teams like Arsenal we've got to match their formations?

Sorry, but Hughes is on notice now. Ok, M'bia acted like a pr!ck, but Arsenal were there for the taking today. They were poor, but Hughes' tactics were pathetic. Despite two transfer windows, we are in a worse position than when NW was sacked.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevieranger View Post
                        a point against a poor team playing with no confidence, with no passion or attacking intent from our team isn't a great point. Its tedious football.
                        I totally agree.

Comment

• mbia's stupidity aside I dont think we did much wrong in this game, swp (today's scapegoat) included. hughes set the team up well and until the sending off we weren't even under that much pressure. my only gripe is that yet again it underlines how bizarre it was that we bought a team load of players in the summer but not one established prem centre half other than nelsen who has done well but v much in the twilight of his career..

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                            I totally agree.
                            A poor team? Behave. They might be playing poor by their own standards but they are a million miles ahead of us!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevieranger View Post
                              I didn't know we had morphed into Man City and that a point away at arsenal wd be a poor result.

Comment

• when does MH go - if we get points in the next three (which we should) does that make him a good manager? NO! They say don't look at the table until you've played 10 games - but COME ON TF, let's at least have a glance at it! Shockingly bad management decisions and out of his depth from day 1. WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS - don't forget he was one of the biggest spenders in the whole of Europe over the summer

Comment

Working...
                                X