Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsenal v QPR Match thread - SWP Starts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this feeling that we'll score at least two goals today.

The only problems is how many will we let in?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Done, so it's SWP in and Park out.

Come Rangers... we can do it.
      Cheers!! Yep.. IMO fair play to Hughes.

He needs a consistent team/lineup so its a straight swap!

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if SWP can score today, might just give him that little boost he needs.

Comment

SWP has been ok this season if people care to actually think for a minute about what a winger should do, ie put good balls in the box. Others have missed sitters he's created.

Also last year at Emirates he was our best player by far and was excellent bar 1 slack pass which they ended up scoring from.

Give the bloke a chance ffs. Besides it was only he or Mackie who could play righ mid with park out, and Mackie never passes the ball and constantly runs down blind alleys or into opponents. It had to be SWP.... Unless of course you want Ephraim to start?

Comment

Happy with this line up what I expected . Our formation and players worked last week (we would have won if luck was on our side) so why change it? No need .
            Would people rather of seen this
            Granero samba faurlin in the middle with Tarbs on the right hoilett on left(which he is nt comfortable with) and Zamora up top all alone lol

Now we have granero samba in the middle Tarbs left swp right and hoilett sitting just behind Zamora I'm more than happy with this.

To people saying cisse should start by himself or up top with Zamora ?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              SWP has been ok this season if people care to actually think for a minute about what a winger should do, ie put good balls in the box. Others have missed sitters he's created.

Also last year at Emirates he was our best player by far and was excellent bar 1 slack pass which they ended up scoring from.

Give the bloke a chance ffs. Besides it was only he or Mackie who could play righ mid with park out, and Mackie never passes the ball and constantly runs down blind alleys or into opponents. It had to be SWP.... Unless of course you want Ephraim to start?
              No, I wanted Ale to start alongside Granero and Diakite.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Live Streaming - http://www.livesport24.net/?p=football-streaming

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1491...k-rangers.html

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  No, I wanted Ale to start alongside Granero and Diakite.
                  And then what ? Put either hoilett or taraabt on the right where neither feel comfortable ?

Comment

Cisse should start!!!!!!!!

lost my faith in Zamora.

Park needs to take a breath and get stronger.

Comment

Sagna and Wilshire both back after long lay offs. Lets run them ragged!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I have this feeling that we'll score at least two goals today.

The only problems is how many will we let in?
                        If Giroud plays how he has been playing so far, we have a chance

Comment

Live streaming on SBS ESPN in Korea at a pub! having chatters with chicks showing off my knowledge on QPR lol ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Wilshere shouldn't be too happy about returning from injury, especially when he has to compete with Samba Diakite! Clatter him Samba!
                            Just hope he aint reading this or we'll be down to 10 men in no time if he thinks that's what we want.
                            Our only hope with SWP is the reminder of the goal that nearly was when SWP put Taraabt thru on goal last year at the emirates (Thinking though, it might be the other way round, Anyone confirm?).
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              Just hope he aint reading this or we'll be down to 10 men in no time if he thinks that's what we want.
                              Our only hope with SWP is the reminder of the goal that nearly was when SWP put Taraabt thru on goal last year at the emirates (Thinking though, it might be the other way round, Anyone confirm?).
                              anyway, dice has been rolled. Theres nth we could do about the line up today. Let's pray for a win

Comment

think we can get at least a point....my heart tells me so anyhow :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X