QPR v Everton Match thread - No SWP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
    For the first time all season I thought Hughes got the starting line-up spot on. We still desperately need to figure out how to defend set pieces.

The game was there for the taking but Jagielka had a stormer, blocking everything coming his way.. If he wasn't on the pitch we would have won, but overall that was a good performance.

Hopefully Hoillet's performance will put to bed the idea of SWP as a starter.

There wasn't really a weak performance today, apart from Nelson's defending for the set piece. I thought Granero was very classy, Mbia was dominant at the back and Taraabt showed flashes of brilliance. Also that was probably Park's best performance, he put himself about well.

A very good post. Hopefully, Park will soon be rewarded with a goal. I´m still not sure about him being the captain was a wise move by Hughes..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Still not calling for Hughes to be sacked,just think he will be.I still hope he turns things around but time is really running out for him and tbf he can have no complaints if he is sacked.

Comment

• Rebel u melt,spit it out son dont be sheepish
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Rebel u melt,spit it out son dont be sheepish
          Rabble rouser!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Rabble rouser!!!!!!!
            Rebel rouser you mean

Comment

• love a mad celt,cmon Reb lets blow this place apart.Hughes out Hughes out

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                Rebel rouser you mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Yet another "but we played well" game with yet again no 3 points,Hughes named only 3 strikers in his 25 man squad and left DJ out and brought on 2 defenders with 15 mins to go today,clueless,his time is running out
                  not that you are calling for him to be sacked, right?

Comment

• Rebel is not calling for him to go,only because 99% are and he wouldnt be a rebel if he joined.

Comment

Working...
                    X