Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v West Ham - Match Thread

Why!!

Bl00dy SWP starting again. Hill at Lb worries me, although that said we hardly have plenty of options at the back at the moment .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No Dyer & a defence that looks very vulnerable = Park & SWP

Comment

Why not try putting up the team, bit controversial like but worth a try

Comment

Scores against Reading with a really good goal, pay 4 mil for him and put him on the bench for the sake of play SWP? Makes sense

Comment

he loves swp for some reason . offers nothing. hoillet 10 times better than him. hoillet was our best player wednesday so his reward is a place on the bench for tonight

Comment

@OfficialQPR: #QPR XI: Cesar, Hill, Park, Cisse, Wright-Phillips, Granero, Onuoha, Nelsen, Zamora, Faurlin, Mbia

Comment

Taarabt,Ephraim,Mackie,Hoilett,,Green, Ehmer Diakite subs

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Bl00dy SWP starting again. Hill at Lb worries me, although that said we hardly have plenty of options at the back at the moment .
                  I really cannot understand why SWP would be starting instead of Hoilett. If Hoilett is 100% fit then this is another stupid decision by Hughes.

Comment

So everyone still confident?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I would have been in Tarbs and Hoilett had been starting. Still, they're on the bench, let's just hope MH uses his brain and brings them on.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I strangely am mate yes . Zamora n Cisse up top n faurlin n Esteban on the middle fill me with confidence . Hope we go at em from the off
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                          I really cannot understand why SWP would be starting instead of Hoilett. If Hoilett is 100% fit then this is another stupid decision by Hughes.
                          Because he trusts SWP's defensive capabilities more and worries that we are playing with Clint at LB maybe?!

Comment

Watch Swp get a hatrick now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Hoop View Post
                              Because he trusts SWP's defensive capabilities more and worries that we are playing with Clint at LB maybe?!
                              Agree, Tarbs would leave Hill badly exposed. Good decision...

Comment

Working...
                              X