Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didn't think we would win tonight though

Comment

• Dont panic - AT will score us 15 goals..How long before end of Transfer window???

We dont let in many goals - we just dont score any...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogster View Post
        Magic's got some serious work to do that's for sure.. Still time to turn it around, but 2 from three wont make Da Boss happy...
        lets hope they give him time to

Comment

• mind you if it was JM doing the team selection tonight then i say let Flav do it cos he wouldnt **** it up as bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
            Rucking Fubbish.

Anyone see our first win in the league coming?

nope

Comment

• Cardiff 12 shots 3 goals - QPR 11 shots 0 goals. So where is the problem ... :tired:
              Remember Gillard!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                lets hope they give him time to
                but do we have time to wait for him to get it right.....his selections have been very questionable.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                  Rucking Fubbish.

Anyone see our first win in the league coming?
                  On Saturday
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

• Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful. So disappointing to see what could be a good team turned into a bad one all for the sake of a proven goal scorer. Confidence will slowly seep away and then we really will find ourselves struggling in the league. Losing belief is the worst thing that can happen.
                    Remember Gillard!!

Comment

• i cant even be bothered to be optimistic anymore, mid table at best again this season, i know its early to say but still all optimism is out the window now

Comment

• I am surprised though that we never replaced blackstock..... or even adding a new striker as I thought from last season it was obvious as we scored less goals than anyone...

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          but do we have time to wait for him to get it right.....his selections have been very questionable.......
                          we did have alot of possesion in the first two games

with a striker who knows what will happen. i don't see a)who else would want to come here and b) that they would do any better

talking of sacking him after 3 games is ridiculous.

the blame lies solely with the board

Comment

• Originally posted by abbeylands View Post
                            Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful. So disappointing to see what could be a good team turned into a bad one all for the sake of a proven goal scorer. Confidence will slowly seep away and then we really will find ourselves struggling in the league. Losing belief is the worst thing that can happen.
                            changing the defence don't help either...3 games...no clean sheets...and we aint played the big boys yet.

Comment

• deserves to be sacked for dropping Connelly and Gorrks for stewart and hall ffs terrible decision. And play tarrabt on the f ucking wing
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                                we did have alot of possesion in the first two games

with a striker who knows what will happen. i don't see a)who else would want to come here and b) that they would do any better

talking of sacking him after 3 games is ridiculous.

the blame lies solely with the board
                                agree

Comment

Working...
                                X