No announcement yet.

QPR v Chelsea *Match thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid performance. Cisse for AJ, Hoilet for SWP next game please!

Comment

that's a good point in my opinion. but better than that...i thought we played well! particularly second half. boy has this side got some potential looking forward...
      come on you r's!

Comment

Hats off to them.

All I expected in this set of three games (City, Scum & Spurs) was to see a hint that we are improving.

A point is a much better result than I expected, and it looks like we could have nicked it.

Happy.

Comment

I dont think Cisse likes to be a substitute really!!:=):

We are in the process of building quite a team now. We are only lacking the final touch. Imagine the outcome if AJ or Cisse came one on one against chech...:=):
          Last edited by Shania; 15-09-2012, 05:10 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I'm happy with the draw against the European Champs, a little concerned about the injuries especially 2 to an already thin backline! The midfield was very good IMHO, Park really stepped it up in the latter part of the match when we really neeeded some possesion! Bring on Spuds!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Clean sheet was more than we could of expected.

Some v.good signs.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Very good performance, but I really think we should have won that! If Park aimed his header either side of Cech, or if Zamora shot first time when he went around Cech....We could have been in front and possibly had the momentum to score more.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Class all over - Deserved the win

Comment

Originally posted by YoungAso View Post
                    Great fighting spirit during the first 30 min but no creativity at all.
                    Both wingers are having a mediocre game : Park didn't have one single good pass and SWR was mehhhh even if he had a couple of good sprints. We need a player with vista !
                    Luckily, the ref been good to us :D
                    so us being the better team in the 2nd half not worth a mention???? some people.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Very good performance, but I really think we should have won that! If Park aimed his header either side of Cech, or if Zamora shot first time when he went around Cech....We could have been in front and possibly had the momentum to score more.
                      True but they had a couple of very good chances late on too, Hazzard's sitter comes to mind!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

lets be honest, it was v even and as gator said hazard missed arguably the best chance of the match along with Bobby's. chelsea also had a 50-50 shout for a pen turned down. against that i thought faurlin, park and granero were a match for them in midfield and in patches looked the more composed. just compare that to the fa cup tie 6/8 months ago when lets be honest they played us off the park. massive improvement and hopefully we will see the rewards against weaker teams.

Comment

Only one change before the game which will help the team gel quicker.

Comment

Working...
                          X