QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Haven't seen anything from any of the press guys, anyone know?

Bound to be.

Comment

http://ibnlivestreaming.com/live-str...ndly-tv-watch/

Dunno if thats gonna work.

Comment

QPR vs Ausburg arrangements and streams

Hi all firstly does any1 know if there will be / is a reliable stream to watch today's friendly?
        and also does any1 know the kick off time tonight as will be avidly watching rangers again (hopefully)
        i think we will field our strongest team possible IMO to allow them to gell in a match situation ahead of the Swansea game on the 18th
        Give me your opinions by sounding off in the section below all feedback (positive or negative) is fully appreciated and taken on board!

Comment

I will be disappointed if we don't field our strongest team today and players not playing in their right positions. We can't be doing any more f@cking about because this time next week we'll be a few hours away from kick off.

Green in goal, and I think Nelsen will get a game as he's not played for us as yet. Nelsen and Hill could be a great combination with Fabio and Traore at FB. Midfield might be Hoilett, Diakite, Park, and either Mackie or SWP, with Cisse and Taraabt up front.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Cant see any streams for todays game

Comment

Maybe ?

Comment

Maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  I will be disappointed if we don't field our strongest team today and players not playing in their right positions. We can't be doing any more f@cking about because this time next week we'll be a few hours away from kick off.

Green in goal, and I think Nelsen will get a game as he's not played for us as yet. Nelsen and Hill could be a great combination with Fabio and Traore at FB. Midfield might be Hoilett, Diakite, Park, and either Mackie or SWP, with Cisse and Taraabt up front.
                  Agree that, as its our last friendly, Id imagine the starting 11 today will be Hughes proposed 11 for the Swansea game.

IMO, it'd be either Hill or Nelson to partner Anton and agree with your full backs. My guess at midfield will be (L to R) Hoilet Diakite Park Tarbs with Zamora n Cisse up top.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matthew Webb says there's news coming up on how to keep updated with the game
                    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 11-08-2012, 11:37 AM.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Agree that, as its our last friendly, Id imagine the starting 11 today will be Hughes proposed 11 for the Swansea game.

IMO, it'd be either Hill or Nelson to partner Anton and agree with your full backs. My guess at midfield will be (L to R) Hoilet Diakite Park Tarbs with Zamora n Cisse up top.
                      Agree that it will be either Nelsen or Hill probably partnering Anton but wouldn't be surprised if Onouha starts at CB. Think Hill and Nelsen together is a bit too immobile as a defensive pairing but either one would work perfectly with a younger CB partner. I reckon midfield will be Swp Diakite Park Hoilett with Taarabt behind Cisse.

Comment

So what time is kickoff??
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i really wanna watch it live!!
                          could you tell me any link to watch the match live??

Comment

yep, game being streamed on our official ustream page - http://www.ustream.tv/officialqpr (3pm kck off UK time)

Comment

Originally posted by doyounoahbaker View Post
                              yep, game being streamed on our official ustream page - http://www.ustream.tv/officialqpr (3pm kck off UK time)
                              Oh great! I was hoping the club would be providing a proper stream. They did for every other friendly...

Comment

Working...
                              X