QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
    Taraabt didn't walk off in a strop!!!! The whistle went he went down the tunnel had a quick chat with Hughes? What the hell are you lot on about.
    Correct. He was right by the tunnel when the whistle blew. Didn't hang about but wasn't throwing a hissy fit and had a brief chat with Hughes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      tarabtt is gifted but until i see him dominate premier league games i'll hold judgement on 'how great' he may be/become!
      He was great in our run-in especially vs Arsenal, Stoke, Swansea...and had a decent few other games in the season aswell e.g. Wolves and Newcastle home if i remembered that correctly
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        more concerned with the throwing oneself to the floor bit!!!!!
        munchausens syndrome????
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Pity we didn't have a small paddy in pre-season might not have conceded 2 goals! As for Adel just flog him.........if Allen is worth £15m he's gotta be double.

Comment

tarabtt is gifted but until i see him dominate premier league games i'll hold judgement on 'how great' he may be/become!
            Give him one season under Hughes, Bowen and Niedweski and you'll see what a great player he'll be in the PL.

Comment

• Adel can be v frustrating and emotional but for me we need to keep him in good spirits.

Hughes can't give him a #######ing like other players and we need to get adel playing this season.
              It's a massive year for him and the club and he is clearly the most talented footballer we have and apart from Diakite and Faurlin no one compares so for that reason we need to get his head right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Give him one season under Hughes, Bowen and Niedweski and you'll see what a great player he'll be in the PL.
                im happy to be proved wrong stanley....if he had mackies attitude he'd be world class!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

im happy to be proved wrong stanley....if he had mackies attitude he'd be world class!!
                  Agreed!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SirLes09 View Post
                    Adel can be v frustrating and emotional but for me we need to keep him in good spirits.

Hughes can't give him a #######ing like other players and we need to get adel playing this season.
                    It's a massive year for him and the club and he is clearly the most talented footballer we have and apart from Diakite and Faurlin no one compares so for that reason we need to get his head right.
                    handle him with kid gloves and treat him like a baby? dont think thats Hughes's style.

Comment

• hoilett had a much more successful season than taarabt last season... taking people on, goals and assists... so dont know if he is the most talented we have any more. certainly he is the most skillful but wouldnt go any further than that at this stage

Comment

And if Mackie had Adel's talent he'd be world class too. We're really not at the stage yet where we can expect to have world class players. We have to utilise what we can get, and both are absolutely vital for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                          hoilett had a much more successful season than taarabt last season... taking people on, goals and assists... so dont know if he is the most talented we have any more. certainly he is the most skillful but wouldnt go any further than that at this stage

Cisse, Hoilett and Faurlin are all better players than Adel imo..not as skillful and certainly not as embarrassing enough to throw themselves on the ground when they lose the ball or throw their arms up in the air after a mis placed pass. Definitely went down the tunnel with the ump...its just some people on here see what they want to see and turn a blind eye to others.

Comment

• if he is fasting, he will be hungry i shuld expect, and i know when im hungry i get very ratty and lose my temper very quickly, this might be the reason why he had a strop, just an idea

Comment

If I had to choose one player out of Mackie and Taarabt it would be Taarabt everyday of the week, there's simply no contest.

Mackie was just dreadful today, particularly the 1st half.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                                hoilett had a much more successful season than taarabt last season... taking people on, goals and assists... so dont know if he is the most talented we have any more. certainly he is the most skillful but wouldnt go any further than that at this stage
                                agreed he may not be the most talented we have anymore..but also there are different types of skill...thats go less noticed than dribbling...like ball winning and goal scoring and more...
                                taking nothing from adel..im a fan....just seems what he lacks would be so easy to rectify

Comment

Working...
                                X