QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    this saga will never end........if i were hughes id show him the door..........really would.........spoilt vastly overated brat!!
    Get real - thats never gonna happen. He's just been given the #10 shirt. Hughes rates him very highly.

Comment

this saga will never end........if i were hughes id show him the door..........really would.........spoilt vastly overated brat!!
      Wouldn't go that far Facto! He's a game changing player and can be very dangerous to play against! He needs to man up big time, and as I said Sparky is the man to help him do this...after all he was managed by Fergie! hes A bit like how Cantona was at United at first...
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Thankfully Hughes has more nous than you.
        respect your opinion deeps but hopefully hughes will read him the riot act in no uncertain terms....the 'boy' is a liabilty ,maybe not in the barton mould but impudent to the extreme!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          SWP followed up the good Midfield performance he made against City, I thought. Looked very lively. Impressed by him really.
          He's been good because he's a confidence player and has been away from the LR boo-boys. Lets see how he handles it when he gets back there. All we can hope for is that they stay off his back.

Comment

the term 'form n class' springs to mind!!

Yepp, something like that.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Taraabt didn't walk off in a strop!!!! The whistle went he went down the tunnel had a quick chat with Hughes? What the hell are you lot on about.

Comment

respect your opinion deeps but hopefully hughes will read him the riot act in no uncertain terms....the 'boy' is a liabilty ,maybe not in the barton mould but impudent to the extreme!
                I understand the temper tantrums are irritating, but to say he's vastly over-rated is just not true, and belittles the impact he's had since joining us.

How many goals and assists to get us promoted? All came along with mistakes, tantrums and tears.

Last year was tough for him, but he grew massively as a player, in terms of team work and effort.

One small paddy in a pre-season game, doesn't mean that work is now all undone.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  Taraabt didn't walk off in a strop!!!! The whistle went he went down the tunnel had a quick chat with Hughes? What the hell are you lot on about.
                  I didn't see it, but was taking vblock's word for it tbf.

What did he do then?

Comment

the term 'form n class' springs to mind!!
                    exactly

Comment

hopefully hughes will read him the riot act in no uncertain terms
                      Agree

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      the 'boy' is a liabilty
                      Totally disagree.

He's a genius and match-winner.

Comment

• Two words: Mercurial Talent
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• tarabtt is gifted but until i see him dominate premier league games i'll hold judgement on 'how great' he may be/become!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• more concerned with the throwing oneself to the floor bit!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                              Taraabt didn't walk off in a strop!!!! The whistle went he went down the tunnel had a quick chat with Hughes? What the hell are you lot on about.
                              Exactly.

Just a case of people seeing what they want to see.

Comment

• like...get up you tit

Comment

Working...
                                X