QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent.

Deciding whether to watch Rangers at the tiny Peterhead 'stadium', or watch Caniggia, Le Saux, McBride, Parlour et al play for Wembley in the FA Cup on ESPN in the meantime.

Football appears to be back.

Edit: FFS the presenter appears to be in the centre circle talking to camera as they wait to kick off

Comment

QPR take on FC Augsburg in Germany this afternoon in our last friendly fixture of the pre-season campaign - and you can watch it LIVE for FREE, courtesy of ustream.tv!

The match at the SGL arena kicks off at 3pm GMT, with the R’s looking to take a positive result into next weekend’s Barclays Premier League curtain raiser against Swansea City.

To watch the game LIVE, click the below link from 2.55pm GMT.

www.ustream.tv/OFFICIALQPR

*This is also available to view on all Apple devices. As this fixture is not being covered by a broadcast company, the match will be streamed from one camera angle.

Comment

I would be very surprised if his starting CB's aren't Nelsen and Ferdinand.

Comment

Nice looking Stadium........at least we are playing in a stadium this time

Comment

Sweet will watch that later.....

Comment

So wot da deal? Is it audio commentary on Player and vision on ustream??

Comment

Originally posted by doyounoahbaker View Post
                yep, game being streamed on our official ustream page - http://www.ustream.tv/officialqpr (3pm kck off UK time)
                Looks like a lot of QPR fans already at the ground - the stream is working already.

Comment

Don't know if posted but looks good
                  https://p.twimg.com/Az9FMMDCQAAubns.jpg

Comment

Actually...looks like game is just about to kick off so not a 3:00 PM kick off.

Comment

Pants - I was wrong...I'm watching the Wycombe pre-game bits.

Comment

Thats sounds like the wycombe highlights!!

Comment

****ing chelsea song lol

Comment

Yep....just realised that.....what a numpty I am!

Comment

Derry captain,Nelson starts, Faurlin makes the bench
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Green, Onuoha, Ferdinand, Nelsen, Fabio, Dyer, Derry(c), Park, Mackie, Cisse, Hoilett

Subs: Taarabt, Faurlin, Ehmer, Connolly, Ephraim, Sutherland, Doughty.

4-3-3 I think, with Mackie, Cisse an Hoilett up front
                                Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 11-08-2012, 02:38 PM.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X