QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Adel look like he went off in a strop? straight down the tunnel..gone for a cry?
    Some things will never change, He'll still be doing that when he's 35!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Adel look like he went off in a strop? straight down the tunnel..gone for a cry?
      swiftly followed by Hughes pulling him back.

Comment

• Good second half
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

hope he gets the right bus home!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• He did vblock someone trying to put their arm around him

Comment

• I think he is really dissapointed in the way he played today not at his best lets hope he turns it on against the swans.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                He did vblock someone trying to put their arm around him
                what i miss then? what was he upset about this time? anyone know?

Comment

• wouldnt start him personally.....impact sub!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by loft54 View Post
                    I think he is really dissapointed in the way he played today not at his best lets hope he turns it on against the swans.
                    Well we know from his past, that everytime he has a strop he usually does something very special the next game...let's hope this applies to the match vs Swansea!
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Only saw patches of the 2nd half, but the interplay looked sharp and p[recise with good ball retention. I thin kwe will play some really good stuff at times this season, and some sides won't be able to compete.

Comment

I think he is really dissapointed in the way he played today not at his best lets hope he turns it on against the swans.
                        Warnock used the carrot so lets hope MH uses the stick...cant be doing with all that ****

Comment

I ain't got a clue, not starting maybe?

Comment

This is true, in the interviews I've seen with him, he holds himself to very high standards, and if he can't do that he rails against the world.

We really should be used to it by now, he's hardly likely to change much now.

Comment

• much much better second half

Comment

I think some of our players had a go at him for something, wouldn't be surprised if it's Mackie, it's usually him shouting at Adel all match

Comment

Working...
                                X