No announcement yet.

QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thinking about this new-age football fan, im so far removed from all that sort of stuff its like another world to me! When i go to football, i drink, i swear, i sing songs and at times go completely nuts! Face paints? Jester hats??? I dont understand all that!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• I'm glad we are not playing our best team.
      PEOPLE moan about playing the full first team in league cups ect as it is a risk to injury. Yet we want our full first team to play in a friendly against some German side? No thanks I would rather we play safe just incase something happens.

Comment

• and you are a better supporter than me because you swear and get drunk.

and he is a better supporter than her because he attended games in 1933 etc etc etc etc.

i have a bigger coc.k than you and you have a fatter coc.k than him. ladedadeda
        stop talking ######s and support your team
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
          I'm glad we are not playing our best team.
          PEOPLE moan about playing the full first team in league cups ect as it is a risk to injury. Yet we want our full first team to play in a friendly against some German side? No thanks I would rather we play safe just incase something happens.
          haha i know mate, whatever team we play people will find something to moan about.

As long as Hughes puts his best 11 out next Saturday I'll be happy.

Comment

• Yellow for Ferdy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              and you are a better supporter than me because you swear and get drunk.

and he is a better supporter than her because he attended games in 1933 etc etc etc etc.

i have a bigger coc.k than you and you have a fatter coc.k than him. ladedadeda
              stop talking ######s and support your team
              Take your own advice if I was you..... I suppose you define supporting your team as digging out players and going on and on and on and on about our ex manager?

Comment

• Ohhhh!!
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Lovely ball by Tarbs to Cisse, Cisse lobs the keeper but hits the crossbar! Reminds me a bit of the Furlong miss vs Watford about 6 or 7 yrs ago!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Cisse hit the post... :(

Comment

• Cheeky lob!

Unlucky

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Lovely ball by Tarbs to Cisse, Cisse lobs the keeper but hits the crossbar! Reminds me a bit of the Furlong miss vs Watford about 6 or 7 yrs ago!
                        Augsberg haven't taken the **** by scoring within 10 seconds though!

Comment

• he score when he wants

Comment

• 2-2 Cisse!! Lovely ball by Hoilett this time and great finish!

Comment

• get in
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Cisseee!!! Great pass from Hoilett.. i think

Comment

Working...
                                X