No announcement yet.

QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the majority thinking of an easy win against Swansea next week? just wondering....

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      some of you lot need a reality check ffs.....crucify green before he even makes a 'debut' why dont you!.....typical 'new age' fans!
      Facto speaks sense!!!!

Comment

• Thought i saw in the paper today that foolham are playing charlton at home, so why havnt rangers had a nice home friendly ??
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          some of you lot need a reality check ffs.....crucify green before he even makes a 'debut' why dont you!.....typical 'new age' fans!
          what is a new age fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Are the majority thinking of an easy win against Swansea next week? just wondering....
            I'm not. I remember the Bolton game from last year.

That was the grimmest of reality checks.

*shudders*

Comment

• You would expect the team to be less dis-jointed 7 days away from the season start.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                Should have gone for Foster.. we're destined relegation
                quite funny post IMO. I'm happy with him actually - been superb over the last seasons at west ham - I hope he finds that form sooner rather than later.

Comment

• WTF I expected to see our starting XI today

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Are the majority thinking of an easy win against Swansea next week? just wondering....
                    YEP!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• lets just chillax...its warm...its a meaningless friendly.....its a 'shadow' qpr side....derry wont start next week....green will be ok....brazil are losing...my accumalator doing ok....im on a promise tonight!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Yea, let's not knock down Green's confidence before he's even played his first game for us. West ham fans haven't got a bad word to say about him. I'm sure he'll be a good keeper for us.

Comment

• wtf ausberg game

1st decent oppersition we have faced this season and the back 4 plus the keeper are worrying, i hope and pray we get a decent centre back in by next saturday,rob green makes me nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                            what is a new age fan?
                            face paint/jester hat and packed lunch!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• I read that Hughes is all about preperation, this team does not make any sense. Last pre season game and we have two poor CM. we look sloppy and Green is a concern.
                              Last edited by sw66; 11-08-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• the other team treating the game like a competitive match, also they are a good side - you could argue they are like a 12th place team in the bundesliga. They look fitter and sharper... we have a couple players who are still just trying to get used to the team and system and we are also playing derry lol. haha relax

Comment

Working...
                                X