Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Match thread*** Wycombe v QPR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great to have Dyer back....was worried when any players got near him !!

    Comment


    • Relax, we've still got another 2 games in Germany against good opposition.

      Comment


      • Very soon, our midfield will contain Hoilett, Diakite, Faurlin and Park, and will be one of the best midfields in the country. Three of those were missing tonight so it's a little difficult to judge our team based on tonight's performance.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Relax, we've still got another 2 games in Germany against good opposition.
          Yes and both are on the big screen live...well they are in my bar

          Comment


          • From WWFC's twitter feed:

            @wwfcofficial: QPR have just donated a signed shirt to WWFC's stand-in GK coach Lee Harrison, who is raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital.

            @wwfcofficial: Lee's young son is undergoing chemotherapy at GOSH & Gareth Ainsworth asked QPR to arrange this very kind gesture.

            Well done lads and I hope Lee's boy makes a speedy recovery.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              From WWFC's twitter feed:

              @wwfcofficial: QPR have just donated a signed shirt to WWFC's stand-in GK coach Lee Harrison, who is raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital.

              @wwfcofficial: Lee's young son is undergoing chemotherapy at GOSH & Gareth Ainsworth asked QPR to arrange this very kind gesture.

              Well done lads and I hope Lee's boy makes a speedy recovery.
              Hear Hear

              Comment


              • Dyer did well in CM when he came on and got a good assist too. Good to see him back and long may it continue.

                Good to see so much strength in depth in the squad, apart from CB of course, where it was interesting to note that was the only position Hill and Ferdinand were kept on for the whole game. MH must surely be aware that we are still short in this position, even with Nelson to come in.

                Comment


                • Good to see SWP amongst the goals this pre-season - thats 3 now. Hoping that keeps his detractors quiet now and he has a good season. Clearly still has the ability, just needs the confidence so lets get behind him now.

                  Comment


                  • I only just realised helguson wasnt in the squad. not injured again i hope.

                    Comment


                    • Just back. Great fun. Crowd 90% R's. Ali Faurlin came and sat in the away end with his kids -top bloke.

                      Very impressed with Fabio and Park. Great additions.

                      However, for me, the performance that stood out was Adel. Not because of the swagger and the genius touches etc. No, because of the focus and desire. Yep, that's right and in a friendly against Wycombe. WOuld we have seen that a couple of years ago? No. Adel ran his socks off, was often chasing down and harrying other players - and then when he wanted to was a class above anyone on the pitch. This season could be a great one for him. Neil was supposed to be the great man motivator - but MH has seemingly transformed him!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                        Just back. Great fun. Crowd 90% R's. Ali Faurlin came and sat in the away end with his kids -top bloke.

                        Very impressed with Fabio and Park. Great additions.

                        However, for me, the performance that stood out was Adel. Not because of the swagger and the genius touches etc. No, because of the focus and desire. Yep, that's right and in a friendly against Wycombe. WOuld we have seen that a couple of years ago? No. Adel ran his socks off, was often chasing down and harrying other players - and then when he wanted to was a class above anyone on the pitch. This season could be a great one for him. Neil was supposed to be the great man motivator - but MH has seemingly transformed him!
                        NW gave Adel far too much licence to do what he wanted at training and he got away with stuff by all accounts. MH has made him a far better team player, but massive credit to Adel for taking on board the advice and grafting to bevome that better player..

                        Comment


                        • The next 2 friendlies against Augsburg and Trabzonspor will be real tests. 2 very good teams, hopefully Sparky plays his projected starting 11 for both and that 11 gel quickly.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

                          Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

                          Summer Transfers 2019

                          IN


                          OUT

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                            Just back. Great fun. Crowd 90% R's. Ali Faurlin came and sat in the away end with his kids -top bloke.

                            Very impressed with Fabio and Park. Great additions.

                            However, for me, the performance that stood out was Adel. Not because of the swagger and the genius touches etc. No, because of the focus and desire. Yep, that's right and in a friendly against Wycombe. WOuld we have seen that a couple of years ago? No. Adel ran his socks off, was often chasing down and harrying other players - and then when he wanted to was a class above anyone on the pitch. This season could be a great one for him. Neil was supposed to be the great man motivator - but MH has seemingly transformed him!
                            Agree 100% with this. Adel looked different gravy, and looks such a more rounded player now, I have a feeling he will be a huge part of our season this year.

                            I was sat next to Ale throughout the game, hes a top bloke, at HT was obviously inundated with photo and signature requests and had time for everybody. Was asked how long until he returns to which he replied (in pretty ropey English mind!), 2 weeks - so reckon he could feature among the subs for the first couple PL games.
                            Last edited by MattyRangers; 01-08-2012, 06:29 AM.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X