No announcement yet.

Blackburn v QPR *Official Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the problem is had BB kept attacking through the second half we would not have had the ball as much as we did.
    Main problem on their side today....N'Zonzi....and on our side.....Buzcaky...omg was he horrible!

Comment

• Just logged in again , that 2 nd goal cld be crucial keeps us out of bottem 3

Comment

• So frustrating. If we had defended properly first half we cd have won that. What was Ferdinand doing for the first goal? As someone said before the game the key thing was to put a defender in front of Yakubu to stop the ball coming into him and then if he does get it for god sake dont back off and let him turn. Which is precisely what Ferdinand did. If only we had Samba or even Bassong as a tough centre half - wd have kept us up.

Comment

• Good performance, team still gelling, still 16th, still 4 teams below us....Stay positive all u rangers! Come on U'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Typical isn't it? Rangers tease us with thoughts of an improbable second half comeback led by a player who many on here feel should never be on the pitch! I have to give them credit for making it close but that's not gonna save us from the drop! At very least it looks like Mackie should be in consideration to play striker, JB and SWP are looking just horrible and they play every match (when not suspended)!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by zuluop View Post
              well the problem is had BB kept attacking through the second half we would not have had the ball as much as we did.
              Main problem on their side today....N'Zonzi....and on our side.....Buzcaky...omg was he horrible!
              Yeah such an important position to have a weakness at, without Faurling we are choosing between Buz or Derry neither of which are good enough! I'm praying this Diakite is going to be good but I can't see it happening! N'zonzi bossed the first half!

Comment

• Think Mackie has to play ahead of SWP now. Need goals and he is far more likely to get them
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

• Originally posted by NikB View Post
                  Good performance, team still gelling, still 16th, still 4 teams below us....Stay positive all u rangers! Come on U'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!
                  Warnock got slaughtered for taking positives out of games, best watch out

Comment

• the 16th position is very positive if you take into account that we have lost two relegation battles in a row.....still our late fixtures against all the "top 6" teams will be the difference that seal out fate - if not before.
                    At the moment I think we will go down together with bolton and wigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                      Think Mackie has to play ahead of SWP now. Need goals and he is far more likely to get them
                      He's not a prem winger. Maybe he showed today he can be useful up front but we have tested to destruction this season the idea that he can run to the by-line and cross a ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        He's not a prem winger. Maybe he showed today he can be useful up front but we have tested to destruction this season the idea that he can run to the by-line and cross a ball.
                        I would start him over SWP any day! But that won't happen and I think he is best used as an impact sub like today.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by NikB View Post
                          I would start him over SWP any day! But that won't happen and I think he is best used as an impact sub like today.
                          Mate, he has had 15/20 odd games on the right wing this season and been absolute pony. dont re-write history just because of a good 20 minutes in a lost cause. he can't cut in from the wing, he cant beat his man and cross, and he runs down the channel into corners so why wd you play him as a winger? where he looked good today was in the box.

Comment

• mackie needs to play in the center or upfront, or nowhere. SWP has been dissapointing, but i wouldnt put mackie ahead of him any day. hes poor on the wing

Comment

• Rubbish on the wing but when he is up front he shows he knows where the net is .

Comment

Working...
                              X