QPR v Chelsea - FA Cup R4 *Official Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
    Why? Look at all the goals he has scored - including the ones for Scotland. He has a good touch and an eye for the net in those situations. And who else have we got? Rather that than him running down the wing looking at the floor......

Has he!?....if that is a good touch then God help us....give you that, I have never known a player to run so blindly with a ball, it's a sight (see what I did there!) to behold!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
      Previous games are a complete irrelevance.

We played sh1te today and should've got a draw, we played brilliant against City and got nothing, and all but thrashed Newcastle and only drew... what's your point?

We were woeful today, but we put it behind us and move on.

I do think they had in their mind not to get injured also, which probably didn't help.
      Totally agree with this post.

Comment

• heather mcartney would offer more than mackie

Comment

Why? Look at all the goals he has scored - including the ones for Scotland. He has a good touch and an eye for the net in those situations. And who else have we got? Rather that than him running down the wing looking at the floor......
          i would hope we have players coming in before Tuesday so Mackie never nakes the team because if he is the best option we have up front then we are relegated,

Comment

• Mackie doesnt go round players...he puts his head down and trys to run through them. But its not his fault and the lad never gives up. Just not prem quality..never in a million years. Not many of our team are tbh
            Last edited by vblockranger; 28-01-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Mackie, oh Jamie Mackie, why oh why? I know you broke your leg, bless ya, but come on lad, take a long hard look in the mirror, slap yourself, go into MH's office and ask him to sack ya!

Comment

• The most annoying thing about Mackie playing, is not so much that he does nothing of use, but that both NW and MH sacrifice SWP on the left to accommodate Mackie!!!!!

SWP does nothing on the left but cut back so we end up with no service from the wings at all. Play SWP on the right and let him do what he's done all his career ffs!

Comment

• Shoot me down if you like. But what else have we got at the moment? I also make a valid point about his goals. The vast majority are poacher type goals.

Not saying that we don't desperately need a quality striker..... But when you're $hite you sometimes need to be pragmatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                    The most annoying thing about Mackie playing, is not so much that he does nothing of use, but that both NW and MH sacrifice SWP on the left to accommodate Mackie!!!!!

SWP does nothing on the left but cut back so we end up with no service from the wings at all. Play SWP on the right and let him do what he's done all his career ffs!

Don't be daft, that's a game plan and QPR don't do game plans!

Comment

Shoot me down if you like. But what else have we got at the moment? I also make a valid point about his goals. The vast majority are poacher type goals.

Not saying that we desperately need a quality strikers..... But when you're $hite you sometimes need to be pragmatic.

I'd rather Troy got a game than Jamie 'close my eyes and run down a blind alley' Mackie!

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        I'd rather Troy got a game than Jamie 'close my eyes and run down a blind alley' Mackie!
                        You're still not acknowledging my point that most of his goals have been poacher goals..... Ergo no running.

Comment

• Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          heather mcartney would offer more than mackie
                          nah, she's too one sided, got a terrible right foot...
                          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                            nah, she's too one sided, got a terrible right foot...

Comment

You're still not acknowledging my point that most of his goals have been poacher goals..... Ergo no running.

I have not acknowledged it because it was not worth acknowedging....sorry, but if you think playing Spackie Mackie up front is a good option then goody for you and I'm sorry if that sounds patronising or condescending, but I am in a bad mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                                I have not acknowledged it because it was not worth acknowedging....sorry, but if you think playing Spackie Mackie up front is a good option then goody for you and I'm sorry if that sounds patronising or condescending, but I am in a bad mood.
                                Didn't say it was ideal - but given what we have then It's surely a better option.

Anyways. That's enough of that. I'm orf out to punch a s(um fan in the boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X