No announcement yet.

QPR v Chelsea - FA Cup R4 *Official Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree. How many chances did Chelsea have?

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post
      Not great at all, but 180 minutes against an expensively assembled squad, and all they've managed is a really soft penalty against us.

Would rather 3 point against Villa tbf
      lets hope we got 5 or 6 new players then m8 cos we not gonna get anything with that shower of shite.

Comment

Ok, now we can concentrate on the league at least..... we weren't gonna win the cup anyway.

Comment

At least there is no replay.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            why is it that when we pump a ball forward all of our players run ahead of the ball and no one sits inbetween there back four and midfield looking for the drop ball, yet when they pump it forward they pick up the loose ball....MH's tactics need addressing if this is how we are gonna play football...
            Absolute dire tactics, no effort, no commitment absolutely awful. Worst performance in ages. If this is Hughesy tactics for the rest of the season then god help us.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              yep, SWP can't pass, dribble, tackle or....shoot!
              I dunno. Looks like a proper dribbler to me.........

Comment

Macheda; arghhh.
                Hopeless,sorry.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

It don't matter how much they cost.
                  How much are some of our players on? and they barely broke sweat.
                  Rubbish!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    lets hope we got 5 or 6 new players then m8 cos we not gonna get anything with that shower of shite.
                    People seem to be forgetting that we were playing a top side today, not many teams get anything from them.. add to that we were also poor and it's not going to end well. It will be totally different against the likes of Villa.

Comment

• Really not a good game from either team, Hope he can fire them up for the league games to come
                      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

• Hughes is probably on the phone to TF now with some more names to get in before Tuesday deadline...need 5 or 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Macheda; arghhh.
                          Hopeless,sorry.
                          ...what did we offerr him? no balls to feet, none through the channels, just lump it forward and hope! If I were him I'd ask to go home!

Comment

• Not being funny, but did we expect to win against a full strength Chelsea? Most of our players are injured or at Africa cup! We need to concentrate on getting new players in and focusing on prem. we do not need to be slagging off mh. Jesus some fans make me laugh.

Comment

• Desperately lacked creativity. A lot of pressure on Taraabt to perform when he gets back. We either risk that or we have to open the cheque book and bring someone in.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                Hughes is probably on the phone to TF now with some more names to get in before Tuesday deadline...need 5 or 6
                                Agree and apart from the players that brought us up, which you can accept if they're not good enough you've gotta look at Barton and SWP as well

Comment

Working...
                                X