No announcement yet.

Use this Thread for Match Tonight..Threads Will Be Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia is updated by people, so could easily be wrong. Lets get the DVD and see what we've got.

Anyway, he will be a fringe player.

Balanta, Vine, tarrabt, Buzz, faurlin will score goals and as i say 10 goals in 4 games is a nice tidy total.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
      Are you sure it is last seasons DVD, he scored 18 in 2007 and I am sure he didn't score that many last year.

I hope we didn't buy him based on an old DVD....
      Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Wikipedia is updated by people, so could easily be wrong. Lets get the DVD and see what we've got.

Balanta, Vine, tarrabt, Buzz, faurlin will score goals and as i say 10 goals in 4 games is a nice tidy total.
      Agreed – that's why I got the stats from a journalist in Italy. Will be interesting to see him in action for the Rs – my mate says he looks like someone who should score but doesn't quite manage it... whatever that means! (maybe lost in translation).

Despite being against teams of varying quality in friendlies, 10 goals is at least encouraging – and let's hope we do the same in the CCC and that Abel can prove himself to be a prolific striker. If he does, then we have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Wikipedia is updated by people, so could easily be wrong. Lets get the DVD and see what we've got.

Pete, surly were not paying a million for him..?????????????....and if he's going to be a fringe player we must still be after a main striker/s.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Never base anything on Wiki. Data I have is from mates at Channel 4 and a couple of Italian guys I work with.

IS it not 11 goals in 5 games????

1 win in 4 doesn't sound too good though.....
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• Can find very little info on this US Grossetto team, hopefully he passes on the DVD. Did say he would ask his wife to bring over, as I made the point on you-tube, its very minimal access to his goals. He gave the reason that Serie B Is not covered in Italy, like the championship over here

I suspect it will take him time to settle in and no doubt bench and reserve player. Really doubt its a million, his club have gone into administration and I think (not altogether sure) he is a free agent.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Can find very little info on this US Grossetto team, hopefully he passes on the DVD. Did say he would ask his wife to bring over, as I made the point on you-tube, its very minimal access to his goals. He gave the reason that Serie B Is not covered in Italy, like the championship over here

I suspect it will take him time to settle in and no doubt bench and reserve player. Really doubt its a million, his club have gone into administration and I think (not altogether sure) he is a free agent.

Try www.football-italia.net have a look under seria B there they have the table and the leading goal scorers....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• Last year, he hardly played any games due to injury

Comment

Last year, he hardly played any games due to injury
                  Ermmmm, not going to be a very exciting DVD then is it?

Comment

Last year, he hardly played any games due to injury
                    Stats for last season, according to soccerway.com – but they, of course, could be wrong.

Alessandro Pellicori

Position Attacker
                    Height 181 cm

Season Team Competition AP G YC RC
                    2008/2009 US Avellino Serie B 17 2 4 0
                    2008/2009 US Grosseto Serie B 19 4 0 1

Comment

Working...
                    X