No announcement yet.

Use this Thread for Match Tonight..Threads Will Be Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks herts hoop , i would have loved to gone to the game tonite to meet up with a few of my oxford utd friends

Comment

• 1 min left

Comment

• Originally posted by Cait. View Post
        Why are they talking about films on the cinema?
        But I have to agree the Hangover is funny and harry potter is ****e!
        yeah Hangover was ****ing hilarious!

Comment

• Surely we should be thumping a team like oxford even though it's only a freindly......

Comment

• full time

Comment

• all over 2 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                yeah Hangover was ****ing hilarious!
                Loved that film. Best comedy at the cinema in ages
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• 2-2 FT

Comment

• see you all at wycombe !!!! have a great evening people

Comment

• thanks to the rest of you for the info, i would love angelo to be the surpise package this year , looked pretty good when he came on on the left wing of one of the last games against i forget

Comment

• i'm going to get up to wycombe , i hope they have sorting out there parking situation , parked on someones posh front lawn the last time , they were not very happy lol . uuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Someone should tell the commentator Pellicori has signed 3 year contract.

He should be giving me the DVD of his gaols from last season at Wycombe next week
                          That should be a good watch. How many did he get last season?
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

should be good
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

should be good
                              Are you sure it is last seasons DVD, he scored 18 in 2007 and I am sure he didn't score that many last year.

I hope we didn't buy him based on an old DVD....
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                                Are you sure it is last seasons DVD, he scored 18 in 2007 and I am sure he didn't score that many last year.

I hope we didn't buy him based on an old DVD....
                                The Wiki entry is a bit confusing... in actual fact, in the 2008-2009 season he scored a grand total of SIX goals. 2 goals in 17 games for Avellino and four goals in 19 games whilst out on loan to Grosseto in Serie C.

Comment

Working...
                                X