No announcement yet.

Newcastle Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful. Newcastle were crap and there for the taking. We just don't have the quality.

Comment

• Just hope TF's got deep pockets. Need at a minimum a centre back, left back, central mid and two goalscorers up front. We've got 3 to come back but still hugely lacking.

Big well done to the travelling support. Made themselves heard.

If he didn't know before, Hughesy now nows what a big job he has..........let the battle begin

Comment

• Think Hughes's assessment of that will be need to get some pace in the team, need a big but mobile and aggressive player up top and need someone creative in the middle

Does he have some rabbits he can pull out the hat heres hoping.

Newcastle top six and I would argue we deserved a point very even game. With the right players we should be ok

Comment

• There are no goals in our team, that's the main problem we have.
          If that's not addressed soon, our stay in the premiership will be over.

I will stick my neck on the line now, because Newcastle was another game we could and should have got at least a point from, and say that if we get anything less than three points against Wigan, then we will go down.

Comment

• No we dont have good enough squad as is. Hughes looked very worried at what he saw. We did NOT look like a PL team - simply not good enough squad at this stage. We need serious quality players brought in and quite a few of them.

Even Kenny looked way out of his league - we need a new keeper as well.

Comment

• Kenny don't look fit, did you see him running back from the touch line, like Mr blobby.
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• We seemed to start with a good shape, but gradually it went to pieces. The defence looked OK but played too deep and left too much space in centre mid. Mackie did quite well but in a headless chicken kind of way, loads of offensive effort, but no end product. HH isn't getting enough service, and when it comes has no-one in support. SWP is the one who worries me most, he's all over the place, has a very poor shot apart from the one that grazed the post and even that was a shot sliced across the ball instead of bending it inwards, and near the end he was alongside our centrebacks, I mean wtf is that about?

There were some good signs in the first 20 mins, but overall it isn't working, we just don't have good quality anywhere. Its like all the players are halfway to being prem class, so which 6 does MH keep and develop with the 5 new players we desperately need?

Comment

• Sorry good people but that is not good enough, geordies there for the taking, no pace passion or determination? Someone please take boyhroyd on holiday shame he don't play for one of the team in the African cup so we could loose him for a month as Derry really can't play at this level need tout him out to pasture!

Comment

Working...
                  X