No announcement yet.

Match Thread - Need a result today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're miles above the drop......well 2pts and 5 goals, before the season started I'd have taken that at the halfway stage, and I'd take it at the end too!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      Yes, great presence today, that's why NW hauled him off! Face facts, you guys that bang on about Jay's hold up play are flogging a dead horse. It doesn't work.....
      You really are constantly missing the point that I am trying to make. In the FORMATION we started with today you CANNOT start a striker upfront like Campbell. Im not saying that Jay should or should'nt start. The point I made was that with 1 up top you can't play someone of Campbells lightweight presence. Helguson and Campbell should start together but that did'nt happen today because we need Heidar fit for Naarwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgsQPR View Post
        You really are constantly missing the point that I am trying to make. In the FORMATION we started with today you CANNOT start a striker upfront like Campbell. Im not saying that Jay should or should'nt start. The point I made was that with 1 up top you can't play someone of Campbells lightweight presence. Helguson and Campbell should start together but that did'nt happen today because we need Heidar fit for Naarwich.

Sorry pal, it's you who's missing the point. Let me spell it out to you.

THE SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK

And what is it you think Jay can do that DJ can't?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Hard to even respond to the " I'm so proud" threads to be honest,we should have lost by more and Warnock is completely clueless,we are in big trouble while he remains in charge

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Sorry pal, it's you who's missing the point. Let me spell it out to you.

THE SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK

And what is it you think Jay can do that DJ can't?
            THis is getting dull. Where have I said the system does work? Just that if playing it you can't start a small striker. Jay will TRY and hold the ball up. Not saying he does it well but better than Campbell would. To clarify, I am NOT saying NW tactis and formation are right, I am NOT saying Jay is better than DJ (he is not), I am purely saying that when a team plays just 1 up front that striker must be the type who holds and waits for support and not the type who likes to run off defenders

Comment

• Formations, Formations, bad substitutions, poor/absent game plan, players not picked, players picked but in the wrong position, internal squabbles, conspiracy theories regarding contractual terms, favourites, non favourites.Zzzzzzz

The bottom line is we have a poor squad not the worst in the league but poor. Too many games,today was a perfect example, players (often not the usual suspects who to be fair are often playing their hearts out in one of the top leagues in the world that they shouldnt really be in but by those so called top players that ought to know better) are making shocking basic f*** ups. SWP why make that pass? he had loads of time and room.

Whether it's Bothroyd unable to score sitters early season and now coming to a complete standstill or Barton making stupid passes or SWP unable to unlock the a toilet door or DJ making an impact of a squatted fly.

Some things you can't manage and for that I salute you Sir Neil. Thanks for making this one of the best seasons of our lives plus against all odds keeping us off the bottom. I salute you NW and all the best to you and your family, you've made us proud again.

Happy new year to all of you R'sssss and to your families and friends. Have a great year. Bring on the Norwich
              Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 31-12-2011, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X