Live Chat & Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Being honest thats a massive shame! For you and for the club to lose such a loyal supporter.

I hope they prove you wrong and head in the direction you and im sure we all hope they will.

Ya never know if we make a good dtart to the campain you may be swayed into buying a half season ticket!
    i doubt it mate....could do with a year off....body and mind cannot take the stress of QPR now

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      i doubt it mate....could do with a year off....body and mind cannot take the stress of QPR now
      Fair enough, a good season could tempt you though....

You'll be like trembeling gambler stood in the bookies! Selling his soul!!

Its ok dont feel bad, the football does it to us all!...

If not then real shame, but i can understand. Its a tuff job supporting qpr, but someones gotta do it!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        Fair enough, a good season could tempt you though....

You'll be like trembeling gambler stood in the bookies! Selling his soul!!

Its ok dont feel bad, the football does it to us all!...

If not then real shame, but i can understand. Its a tuff job supporting qpr, but someones gotta do it!
        it's a tough job that i normally thrive on...but i cannot for the life of me get enthusiastic about the boards running of the club or Jim Magilton.

so armchair supporter for me this season

Comment

Working...
        X